The Elector: Aware

William was in his room sipping tea when he heard Rin's protests.

"Put me down! Do it now!" Rin Yelled angrily.

Curious, William opened his door and stared at Rin who was flung over Sebastian's shoulder tied up.
Sebastian carried Rin into Ciel's room.

William entered Ciel's room and was just as shocked as Ciel was to see Rin in such a state.

"W-what happened?" Ciel demanded, standing up.

"I ran into my father," Rin answered as Sebastian untied him.

"But isn't your father Satan?" William questioned.

"Yeah it is,"

Ciel scowled, "Does that mean the illuminati succeeded?" he Questioned.
"I don't know about that," Rin said, rubbing his wrists.

Rin began to explain the circumstances to Ciel. Once he was done, Ciel sat on the bed in silence.

"That's..." William was at a loss for words as well.

"Apparently, he spoke to my brother, Yukio before he talked to me. Yukio is an exorcist, so I'm surprised he didn't try to kill him yet. But now that I know he's here, that means I can kill him now!" Rin exclaimed.

Ciel stood up suddenly. "Rin, we're going to the illuminati's headquarters, now," he said.

"What about Satan? I gotta train!" Rin responded.

"Deal with him later! This doesn't add up. From what we know of the illuminati's plan, it's to resurrect Satan. If he's already resurrected, what are they going to do? We have to stop them!"

Ciel walked out the room with a determined look on his face.

William watched as Rin sighed in defeat and followed Ciel, along with Sebastian.

William walked back to his room and found Sytry and Dantalion bickering with one another again. William proceeded to tell them the news about Satan.

The two stared at William in shock.

"He's really here?" Dantalion questioned.

William nodded. "Apparently so. He's in his original body and has some of his demonic power."

"Damn it," Sytry said, standing up. His box of cookies fell to the floor but he seemed to not notice.

Both Dantalion and Sytry looked grim.

"If Lord Satan is fully awoken that means everyone will definitely press for Rin to become Demon king. Please William, pick me." Dantalion said, placing his hands on William's shoulder.

"I'm more qualified! Please pick me!" Sytry exclaimed.

Both looked desperate. "Pick me!" the two said in unison.