APOLOGIES

Hi guys, um...please read this.

I know that you have been waiting for me to update since a long time. The thing is, I have a problem, actually several problems.

Few days back I fell from the staircase because of which I ended up hurting my right wrist. It was pretty bad. Luckily, it was not a fracture but the pain was always there. I ignored it thinking it would go away with time but in the past few days, it has become more intense. It got so bad that I had to miss 2 of my final exams since any sort of mobility by my wrist made it impossible for my hand to function properly because the pain was so bad. I consulted a doctor and he is not able to figure out that why isn't the swelling going since it is for sure that I do not have a fracture. However, call it my negligence or whatever but as of now my hand is not in a good shape. Plus missing my final exams only adds to the pressure. 

So, for now, I'm concentrating on healing and my upcoming supplement exams. Writing is sacred to me and receiving your reviews is like a shower of blessings which is invaluable but, right now, my top priority lies with my exams. I'm sure you will understand that you can not jeopardize your future by wrong planning. That is why, I would like to apologize because I will not be updating any of my stories till the end of June. I know that you will be miffed and believe me, I do not consider you wrong but at the same time, my exams cannot be ignored. And of course, I need my hand to heal completely. Then only I will be able to do what I adore.

I will understand if you do not wish to read this or any other story written by me anymore because I know that too much of waiting kills the interest. You can stop following me or remove my stories from your library. I won't hold anything against you. But those who still want to stick around, I need your good wishes guys. The next 1 month is very crucial for me as it will also decide the course of my future. So, I hope you understand and are ready to bear with me because typing all this is also an effort.

To make it up to you, I would like to suggest you guys to read a very good story written by 1_drop_of_rain. She is writing the third season of KY2 and believe me, you will get your real Manan there. She is one of those gifted writers whose words will definitely reach your heart. So please do give her story a try because ignoring it would be missing a very good reading material and I'm sure that many of you wouldn't want that. 

I will be back as soon as all my problems are solved because I do not want to leave any story incomplete. It is like a commitment from my side which I intend to keep. 

Until then,

take care.

Thank you