SHOUT OUT!

Hello honey bunnies!

Did you like this chapter? I hope it was worth the wait. Please leave your reviews.

And I would like to announce a competition for designing the best poster for this story since I'm not good at all this. Yes guys, if you can, try to design a poster for AT LAST THE PRINCESS FOUND HER PRINCE with Nandini and Manik dressed up in a royal way and sharing a romantic pose. I promise you that the reward would be handsome. The winner of the competition will receive a PM from me. I will take a small interview of you and try to know you a bit as a person. And then...

...

...

...

...

...

Bata du?

...

...

...

...

...

Pakka?

...

...

...

...

You sure na?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Achha chalo theek hai

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Bata hi deti hoon...:D

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I WILL ADD YOU AS A CHARACTER IN THIS STORY!

Yesss! You read it right! Just imagine, YOU in this story, WITH MANAN, CAVYA, DHRULYA, MUKHBI. You will become a part of their journey of love and friendship, and not just a minor part but as an IMPORTANTcharacter. I will continue your track for several chapters in which I will try to present your POV as well. Now, isn't that different? Real life mein to pataa nahi when will we get the chance to meet the actors of KYY but in the world of our imagination, I'm sure many of you would have fantasized being a part of Manan, friendship of Navni and Fab 5 or creating your very own Manan...:-)

Right?

And don't forget guys, if creating a poster is going to be a challenge for you, then as a writer presenting you like a character is going to a challenge for me as well. So both the parties would have to put an equal amount of hard work. And I promise you, I won't disclose any of your personal details. My mouth is sealed and the key to unlock it is lost forever!...:D

And the runner up, don't worry! I have a gift for you as well. I will upload another chapter of ANY story (written by me of course...:D) chosen by you instantly that is immediately after updating a new chapter! So you all will get 2 chapters in a row. Baba re! Difficult hoga mere liye, but impossible nahi. I will announce the winner if I get any response from those who are interested in creating a poster for me. Those who want to participate can PM me their names till 12th February and I will PM you my mail id. You can design maximum 2 posters and not more than that. You can submit your cover by 22nd February. I think 10 days are fair enough for that.

And rest of the participants, please don't think that your hard work will go waste. I will publish the covers by you in the media box one by one with every chapter and will disclose your name only if you wish to. Same thing goes for the winners. I will disclose your name only if you want to otherwise we can go by your username. But haan ek problem hai, jo ultimate winner hoga, uska naam to declare karna hi padega after all, she would be a part of my story!...:D

So here's a shout out for the competition! Collect your thoughts, meet the artist inside you and get ready to roll with the creativity baby! I'm waiting.

Until then, happy reading!

Keep smiling and keep shining for your loved ones...:-)