Elavan love

I turn to avan his hair like normal is perfect, I stare at his brown eyes his tanned skin so perfect. "avan do you want to go to my room." I've loved him since the first second but it will be Vic he would choose. I love him so much tough. I slowly walk up the stairs and trip backwards, I feel his hand grab me his heart beats so fast he leans in kisses me it's different to on the set it's passionate and perfect. "I'm sorry I can't resist I'm in love with you liz mcgillies." I didn't here that did I. I lean in and kiss him he so hot. He pick me up and slowly carries me up I close my door. I pull his top of kissing him harder soon were intertwined on my bed so passionate. he kisses me so harder yet gently our tongues tasting each other it felt so right. we stayed there making out for nearly a hour till his phone beeped I grabbed it and looked to see who was texting him. 

Victoria- hey avan you wanna come over later :) xx

great just what I needed vic texting avan I love Vic to pieces but avan was mine now. I turned to him handing him his phone, as he kisses the grove of my collarbone sending shivers down my spine. he look at his text then chucks his phone onto the floor.

Avan-

I read the text its just vic probably wondering how me and Liz were doing, she was the one who had told me to make my move on Liz. Without her I wouldn't be here right now kissing the girl of my dreams. Liz was my best friend but there is to much chemistry not to make my move. I gently kiss her each time my tongue is exploring a new part of her mouth she tasted of mint and vanilla it was the perfect combination. Her hair smelt like watermelon the right amount it wasn't to over powering yet noticeable, I break away just to see her glittering eyes they looked like waves along the sea.

"are we a item mcgillies?" I needed to know for sure as I didn't want to make a mistake. she smiled then kissed me how Liz of her normally she a one for talking. guess today her mouth was being well occupied.