"Yes it's okay." Amy replies with a huge smile. I take the ring out of the box and put it on her finger.

"You like it?" I question.

"Yes!" She breaths out as we start dancing again and she kissed my cheek.

*Memory ends and new one begins*

Amy and I are at Stumpy's camp standing under the stars.

"Ty, look." Amy says and motions to the shooting star moving across the sky. "Make a wish." Its silent for a few seconds until I look at her.

"I wish I could spend the rest of my life with you." I say. Amy turns her head to look at me, I get down on one knee, take out a small black box and pull out the ring. "Amy Fleming..." I hold the ring up and look at her as she has a huge smile on her face. "Will you marry me?" I ask. She looks at me, takes a breath and smiles.

"Yes, of course I will." She replies pulling off her promise ring and holding her hand out as I put the ring on her finger. "Yes. Yes!" She exclaims. As I get up she jumps and wraps her arms and legs around me and I spin her around. "I love you." She tells me as I put her down and our lips connect into a passionate kiss.

*Memory ends and new one starts*

I walk into the barn to the office and look over at Amy. She turns her head to look at me.

"Ty." She says as she walks over to me and hugs me. "I tried to call you. I'm so, so sorry about last night." She takes a breath releases the hug and looks at me. "How's the wolf?" She asks.

I take a breath and reply. "We lost her."

"Sorry." Amy says in a quiet voice.

I shake my head. "Yea, I don't get it. She seemed to be in pretty good shape." I take a breath ad turn away. "I did everything, but..." I pause and face Amy again. "I lost her. One of the pups survived. He seems to be doing fine, so far."

Amy looks away. "There's something I think you should see. Something that started this whole mess."

"Some video? Georgie just told me." I reply.

"I should have never kept it from you." She tells me as o look at the ground.

"I don't wanna see it." I say looking back up at her. "I don't wanna see anything Amy."

"No, I want you to see it." She replies looking at me. Amy shows me the video of her and Ahmed at the party when he kissed her and I close the laptop. "And right after that, I pushed him away and I told him that we were just friends and I thought he got it but like I said, Ahmed only hears what he wants to hear." Amy tells me.

"Well I guess I do too." I reply.

"What does that mean?" She asks as she walks over to me,

"Well, I guess I've been convincing myself that we're good but I'm not so sure right now." I say.

"Ty, we-we are good." Amy stutters walking to my side.

"Amy listen to me... I have to say this okay. You've changed." I look at her.

"How have I changed?" She asks looking at me confused.

"You just have. You're not the same girl." I say looking down.

"Yes I am. I-I am the same." She responds.

"No... You're not." I shake my head. "You used to be this girl who... You used to be this girl who would do anything to save a horse when everyone else was writing it off as a lost cause. You rescued them, you fought for them, you fixed them... Where's that gone?" She looks down. "Now you're just..... Servicing r9ich peoples horses, What is that?" I question as she sighs and I look at her. "They don't need rescuing. They don't need you, and that video..." I let out a breath. "I just watched a wolf ad her pup die."

"I'm sorry, I'm-I'm so sorry."

"Now you're showing me this video with people partying and living it up and... and I guess that was your life over there. I just don't feel like I know you anymore. And this Ahmed thing is-" She cuts me off.

"There is no Ahmed thing!" I take a breath looking at her.

"I think we need a break. We need to figure this out, on our own." I say.

"No Ty, I-I love you so much." Amy says walking over to me taking my jacket in her hands.

"And I love you too, I do Amy, but we need sometime to figure out what it is that we want. What you want." I say.

"I know what I want." She replies on the verge of tears.

"Maybe... but sometimes we-we lose things and no matter how hard we try to hold on, or without even knowing it... We've lost it." I respond and she shakes her head and takes a breath holding back her tears as I kiss her head.

"No...." She says as I pull away. "Ty no....." She tears as I put my hands over hers and pull them down to her sides and walk away.

*Memory ends and new one starts*

We are out at Pike River and Amy is standing on the platform looking out at the river.

"The river looks different." I mention as I walk over to her.

"Yea. It's constantly changing." She replies as I stand by her near the rail and look out at the river.

"Do you remember what uh... What I said before we... Took that break?" I ask.

"That I has changed." She said looking over at me.

"Yea." I reply.

"And you're right. I had. I was a nightmare when I came back from that tour and I don't know how anyone put up with me." Amy explains looking at me. I look down and think for a second.

"You know the other day when you asked me what I wanted?" I question.

"Yea." She answers.

"If you would've asked me that back home, I would've said that I needed to know we still shared the same things. That we still share the same dreams and goals, and now I know that we do." I turn my head and look at her. "Because these last few days, I've been... I've been watching you and, you are the same girl. You're the same girl that I fell in love with... And more, because you have changed and in a great way. And these last few months have been... They've been good for me too because... I discovered something. I discovered that I'm okay on my own, I am." Amy nods her head and looks to the side. "But I know something else too. I don't wanna do it on my own." I pause looking at Amy. "Amy I wanna do it with you." We look at each other as a small smile appears on her face. "Okay?" I ask.

"Okay." She replies in a soft voice as the smile grows bigger and she reaches her arm out as I pull her close and connect our lips into a passionate kiss.

*Memory ends*

I wake up and sit up straight looking around. Wow, I look over at Amy, I really made a mistake. That should've never happened and I shouldn't have let it. I love Amy, I truly do and I always will. She is my one true love and I will never forget her no matter what happens. I take Amy's hand and kiss it. "Come on Ames, you have to wake up. I know I screwed up and I will do whatever it takes to have you forgive me but you need to wake up, please." I say as tears well in my eyes again and I wipe them away. "I love you." I tell her