France: part 1

"Ugh, where are they?" Lou worried.
"Who?" Jack questioned.
"Amy and Ty." Lou shouted.
"Lou, calm down, they are probably still out at the Dude Ranch. They'll come back when they are ready" Jack replied.
"Ugh." Lou sassed as she walked out of the room.

2 hours later...

"Hey, we're back." Amy called.
"Hey, who was your night?" Jack asked.
"It was amazing, except, the door was locked." Amy commented.
"What?" Lou said knowing it was her who forgot to unlock the door.
"Yea, but everything was still amazing, we went to the barn and spent the night in the loft. It was truly amazing." Amy mentioned.
"That's great. I'm happy you guys enjoyed it." Lisa replied with a smile.
"Now, we all participated in getting you your wedding gift." Lisa announced.
She walked over to the counter, grabbed their gift and went back to the living room.
"Here you go, two tickets to France for a week and the keys to my house in France." Lisa explained.
"Oh my gosh, thank you all so much!" Amy exclaimed with a huge smile.
Amy looks at Ty, smiles at him and gives him a kiss.
"This time you guys get to go together." Jack comments and Amy looks at him and smiles.
"Oh and your plane leaves in 6 hours so you better get ready." Lisa chimed in.
"Oh, ok. Lets go Ty." Amy said as she grabbed his hand and they walked into Amy's room and started packing.

3 hours later...

"Hey Lou." Amy says walking into the kitchen.
"Hey. Where's Ty?" Lou asked.
"He went to the trailer to pack some clothes and said he would be back soon." Amy replied.
"Ok. So, are you excited/" Lou questioned.
"Yes, I can't wait. It's going to be so amazing!" Amy said cheerfully.
"Well, have fun. I'll be back before you leave, im ust going out to get something from the store." Lou responded.
"Ok, see you soon." Amy called.

1 hour later...

Ty walks into the house and sees Amy on the couch. He walks up behind her and kisses her cheek.
"Hey!" Amy said surprised and got up to hug Ty.
"Hey. You ready to go?" Ty asked.
"Yep, I'm all packed." Amy replied and kissed Ty.
Amy and Ty sat down and talked with Lou and Jack until Lisa came in and said
"The car is here to take you two lovebirds to the airport."
Everyone got up and went out to say goodbye to Amy and Ty. After all the goodbyes were said Ty and Amy got into the car and looked out the back window waving as they drove away.

When they got to the airport they went through security and waited to board their plane to Nova Scotia.
On the plane Amy and Ty watched tv and talked about what they would do when they got to Paris.
Soon enough, the flight attendant announced that they would be landing soon. When Amy and Ty got off the plane they went through security again and found the gate that they needed to be in for their flight to France.
When the plane was ready to be boarded Amy and Ty got on and waited for their departure. Soon after the departed Amy fell asleep on Ty's shoulder, Ty let her sleep for almost the entire flight. When the flight attendant announced that they would soon be descending Ty looked at Amy and said
"Amy, wake up. We're here!"