Chapter 1: Konohagakure

~Your POV~

Run.

Was all I thought as I sprinted through the forest. My feet felt they were on fire, and my lungs were as dry as a desert... But I kept going.

Too scared to stop, I had to find the nearest village. The-- thing, that was chasing me had killed all of my family, and now it's after me.

I've been on the run for 8 years, I left my town when I was 4, so I could escape the killer.

I'm now at the age of 12. {Or older, I don't care} With (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (e/c) colored eyes. I wore a (f/o), but no shoes. I've gone so long without them that they feel uncomfortable on my feet.

But I also have bandages covering my whole body from my collarbone down to my heels. My parents didn't like me... I was abused and injured countless times...

The reason I wear the bandages is because of the scars, cuts, and bruises that aline my body. I don't want them showing, or else if I run into any people, I'll have lots of questions to answer...

After a few more minutes of running, I felt a change of ground underneath my feet. I looked down to see a tan colored dirt-like surface. Then I squinted up to see a sign that read: 木ノ葉隠れの里

"Konohagakure... The Village Hidden in the Leaves..." I panted.

I walked through the gates, sense they were open, and started walking through the Village. I don't really care that I feel tired and drained of my energy, I must see the Hokage! This Village seemed peaceful enough, I might enroll here..!

I finally found what seemed to be the Hokage's Tower, so I walked up the steps of the big, red building, and opened the doors. When I walked in, I saw a boy with shiny black hair, wearing a green jumpsuit with orange leg warmers. And he was talking to a Lady at the desk, me guessing that she was the Hokage.

"Hello?" I asked more on the timid side.

Both the boy and the Lady looked in my direction. "Is this a bad time?"

"No, no, it is fine, I was just leaving!" The boy smiled and walked out the doors. Well, he seems nice, I smiled at the thought.

"May I help you?" The Lady asked.

I looked over at her, realizing that I was staring at the door from when the boy left. I walked up to her desk and bowed, even though I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "I am [Y/n] [L/n], and I have traveled a long time to find this Village. I was hoping I could enroll here as a Ninja," I explained.

"The [L/n] Clan huh? Didn't they all get assassinated about 8 years ago?" She questioned, folding her hands together and placing them onto the desk-top.

"Hai, I am the daughter of [F/n] [F/l/n] and [M/n] [M/l/n]. I am the last of my Clan. I escaped when I was only 4 years of age,"

Her eyes widened with realization. "Then that means... You're the girl holding the [lucky number] tailed [favorite animal] demon!" She exclaimed.

"I hope that is not a problem for you... If it is, I will just leave with your word and find another Village," I said in an apologetic tone.

"No, no! None at all, you seem like a nice young girl," she smiled. "You may stay here, I will arrange a house for you in a nearby neighborhood. And you may get your headband from the Academy, there you will meet Iruka, he will give you your headband,"

I smiled widely. "Arigato Lady Hokage! I will make you proud!" I ran out the doors to find the Academy. My body may be weak from all the running, but I was to excited to stop.

I finally found the Academy, and saw a man waving in my direction. I smiled and walked over there, waving my hand as a welcome. "Ah, you must be [Y/n]! Lady Tsunade told me you were coming!" I already like him, he's so nice!

"Hai! I came to get my headband..!"

He held out a dark blue piece of cloth with a metal plate. The plate had a Leaf-Like symbol engraved onto it. I smiled, grabbed the headband, and tied it around my [b/p]. "Arigato, Iruka-Sensei!" I bowed, then walked away.

As I was walking down the streets of Konoha, I heard what sounded like punching and kicking. I turned to my right and peered though some bushes and trees.

I saw the boy from before, punching and kicking a practice dummy. He was so fast that I could barely see his movements clearly..! He must do a lot of Tai-Jutsu. I walked up to him as soon as he stopped to catch his breath. I tapped him on the shoulder.

He jumped a little bit then faced me, giving me a salute. "I'm sorry Gai-Sensei! I will continue my training!!" He yelled. But then realized that I wasn't the person he thought. "Oh, my bad, I thought you were someone else," he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's fine," I smiled. "I never caught your name earlier! I'm [Y/n] [L/n]!" I held out my hand.

He gladly took it. "I am Rock Lee!" He yelled, giving me a thumbs up with his free hand.

I just gave him a small laugh. He looked at me with a confused expression. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"It's just that you're super enthusiastic! I don't meet many people like that!" I giggled.

He looked surprised for a second, but then smiled once more. After that, we talked a little more. And I even trained with him a little bit! Considering that I mainly use Tai-Jutsu myself, I like the idea of hard work and education.

Our match ended in a tie, both of us losing our breath and collapsing onto the floor. We laughed along at our match fail and walked around town a little more. Until we found my house that Lady Tsunade had set up for me.

"Well Lee, I'm glad I met you! You're my first friend here in Konoha! I hope to meet up with you again sometime!" I smiled, walking through the door.

He returned the smile. "I am glad to have met you as well..! And I will see you sometime tomorrow after my training, if that is okay with you?"

"That sounds great! I'll see you tomorrow then! Bye!" I waved, shutting the door and heading into the room that had a bed, flopping down onto it. Quickly falling asleep.

~Lee's POV~

As I walked towards my house, I couldn't stop thinking about [Y/n]. She seemed different than most girls... But I couldn't think of the reason why.

She has a lot of determination, and I can tell she works very hard..! But it's something more than that... And she was also one of the only people that didn't make fun of my eyebrows or my ability to only use Tai-Jutsu.

She was nice, and a hard-working person! But there was something more to her than I could put my finger on...

As I reached my house, I lay on my bed, thinking about the friend I made today. [Y/n] [L/n]. The most interesting girl I've ever met..!

Hey guys! I'm supper happy you're reading this book! And I'm glad to see that you're all Lee fans like I am!! Or you're just reading this because you were bored or you thought the cover looked cool. Either way, I'm glad you're reading! Any votes and comments are appreciated! Now, have a good day! ^^