Ch.2

The Next day
_______________
__________________
____________________
___________________
_______________

I get up and put on a green polo shirt under a grey baggy sweater and I wear dark blue jeans with white sneakers. I put on my glasses and grab my backpack. I get my skateboard out from under my bed and ride it to where Kurt always parks his van. I get in and put my skateboard in the back.

K- hey.
F- hey.
K- so have you heard?
F- yes.
K- I don't know why every one is fawning all over her she just a pop star. Big whoop.
F- stop being a downer she's a good actress, but she's an amazing singer.
K- fine. I know your in LOVE with her.
F- no I'm not.
K- yeah right!
F- ok, let's just go to school.

We get to school and I see lots of kid around a limo. Rachel and her best friend Blaine get out of the limo. I ride my skateboard to my locker. I get my books and put my back pack in my locker. I get ready to walk away when I was knocked over by someone. My books fly everywhere.

?- I'm so sorry.
F- it's ok.

They help me pick up the books. I look at the person and it's Rachel. She smiles at me and I smile back.

P- babe leave the looser.

Puck pulled Rachel away and left me standing there. I went to class and sat in the back where I usually sit. Then the news came on and mr.Shue starts speaking.

S- all students are allowed to sing at the dance.
F- YES!!

The whole class looks at me weird and start whispering. I've always wanted to sing in front of a crowd but I have stage fright. The good news is that at this dance we are supposed to wear masks. I'm going to sing the most amazing song ever.

When school is over I go grocery shopping for some food, that I can cook  for the dinner with Burt and some celebrity. I finish shopping and go home.

When I get home I do my homework, play my guitar, take a shower, and go to sleep.

PS: i changed the title to Rags