28 - All Night Long

ابدأ من البداية

Megan shows her passport and so does Charles. The stewardess nods once and steps off the way, her hand open wide, "This way, Ma'am. Welcome aboard." her smile flashes brightly.

The two pass by the woman and head to their seat. No one else have entered the first class section yet, and this excited Charles.

"Looks like we've got the whole place for ourselves." he winks at Megan who sat near the left wing. He opens the cabin and puts the bag inside, then sits next to Megan quickly.

"Well, I guess people don't like going to Connecticut at night?" she replies as she searches the page on the magazine, then glances at Charles.

"That's good luck."

"What do you mean?"

Charles grabs Megan's hand and turns to face her, "I get to kiss you all night." he says and reaches for her lips.

She reaches his and kisses him deeply. After kissing him in a while, Megan pulls back, "No. No. No."

"Wha-what!?" he asks with utterly eager words,

Megan pulls his collar and puts her face in front of his, "Don't make me want you in the middle of the trip." she says and pushes him back,

"...Actually, I'd love to make you want me in the middle of the trip." Charles responds and laughs,

"Shut up." she says and rolls her eyes,

"Come on, Meg." he teases her as his lips reaches for her neck and breathes on it making Megan feel warmth on her neck. He starts kissing it softly as Megan closes her eyes, about to moan.

She opens her eyes quick and pushes him back, "Don't." she threatens, "stop it."

Charles grunts and leans back on his seat, his arms crossed next to his chest.

Her eyes glance at the doorway, hoping no one would come in and bother. 

     The plane took off and was finally up in the air. Megan didn't say a word and so did Charles. A steward walks in, "Anything we can do for you, Ma'am? Perhaps a cup of coffee?"

Before Charles could reply to the steward, Megan spoke up, "Actually, no. We would like to rest for the night."

"Oh, of course, Ma'am. We'll keep the cabin unattended..."

"Better." she says and smiles at him,

"Is that all?"

"We're good. Just put the 'do not disturb' sign and we're fine." Megan adds and laughs softly with the steward. He smiles nicely and leaves the cabin.

Charles raises his eyebrow and watched the steward leave the first class section. Megan sighs and stares at the doorway until it closes.

"Alright." she says and takes her seatbelt off then stands,

Charles' eyebrows furrow as he watches Megan stand from her seat. He had no idea on what Megan had planned to do, but when she stood right infront of his seat, he knew what was going to happen.

Megan straddles Charles and wraps her arms around his neck. He could not help but smile at the situation he's in.

She laughs as she reaches down to kiss Charles full on mouth, her eyes closed and his body close to his.

Charles pulls away from the kiss, "You're full of surprises, prettyface," he says as he was panting,

She laughs at the thought,

"I love it." he says and continues kissing Megan passionately, in every way making it romantic for her as possible. He loved the taste of her lips and so did Meg. She couldn't be any more happier.

Charles pulls away gently again, "Wait..."

"What?" she asks,

"Are we really banging here?"

Megan pauses, "..yeah."

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he replies quick and starts kissing her again.

"Shhhh!" Megan laughs and buries her face on his neck. "Oh, God. Charles."

He laughs,

"I love you."

Charles shakes his head, "You know I do too." he kisses and traces his lip on her neck, "You know I love you too much."

"How much?" she rests her head on his shoulder and faces him,

Charles pauses and sighs, "I switched souls with your douche-y partner, for christsakes, just to be with you." he laughs with her, "I came back for you, didn't I?"

Megan smiles sweetly and kisses him once more, "Yeah, you sure did."

"That's how much I love ya', prettyface." he says, his fingers tucking the strand of hair on Megan's face. He keeps quiet for a while.

Megan kisses him, and he kisses her back sweetly. He pulls back, "Wait."

"What now?" she whispers,

"Let's not do this here."

Megan raises her eyebrow and sneers, "Is that really you?" she teases,

He laughs softly, "I just want this to be perfect. Our first time doing it, you know. I want it to be special...for you."

Megan smirks and shakes her head. Charles asks why.

"What's the matter?"

Megan bites her lower lip, "Its just...I never thought someone like you would be this romantic."

"Oh, no, I'm not being romantic." he replies and traces his thumb over her lip, "I'm just trying to make my woman feel special. I owe ya'."

"I fucking love you. You know?" Megan says and kisses him passionately, he pulls back again.

"Didn't I tell you that we're doing this somewhere el--"

"Just kiss me, now." she orders and Charles did so by making out with her passionately.

END