Summer's Winter (New York #1)

HIGHEST RANK: #140 in ROMANCE

I looked across the room and saw him throwing daggers at me with his grey orbs.

Satisfied with his reaction towards my little adventure, I moved more closer to the drunk guy, dancing with me.

I looked at him again and this time his reaction was of pure, unadulterated fury.

I smirked at him.

And then my smirk slipped from my face as he stood up from his chair and started walking towards me with a purpose in his eyes.

I moved out from the drunk guy's grasp and started moving, almost running, towards the exit.

I was almost at the door when he caught my wrist and yanked me to his hard chest.

"Don't play games without knowing the rules...Miss Brandt," he whispered in my ear.

**********

Work! Work! Work!

This is my life. At least since I started working at Winters Enterprises.

Damon Winters, my boss, never feels any guilt for making me do three days of work in a single day.

Oh, what am I talking about? He never feels anything. Guilt is just one of them.

But I believe in love. And this is where our thoughts contradict, because he believes in everything but love.

Love is just a distraction for him. But for me, my life.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - This book will be entirely written through Summer's point of view.
Exceptions - writer's point of view.