Chapter 5:Waterfront War

(A/N:Don't play the music yet)
Asriel dropped into courtyard from the roof, he then started walking into the building towards where the Kraken Token was. He planned on taking it from Beacon, but it will not be easy to do so. Upon entering the school, Asriel was hunted. He reached the room where the professors where studying the necklace and grabbed it. He ran to the entrance but was blocked off in the hall.
"There's no chance of escaping Asriel, put the necklace down.", Ozpin ordered as a large crowd of students gathered around them. Asriel knew they would stop him,
"I don't plan on giving this up. I have a need for this", Asriel remarked. The students then stepped forward, weapons drawn. Asriel drew his blade.
(A/N:You can play the music here)
Countless students rushed at him, but each one ended up getting kicked down, countered, or knocked out. Teams RWBY, JPNR, ZFLB, and JGSS were left. They all did the same strategy as last time, doing better as they had more members with them. Asriel nearly dropped the necklace until he put it on, he used the power from the necklace to escape Beacon. The students were taken care of by the nurse and professors. While Asriel was escaping, Roman Torchwick saw the entire situation and planned to have him join his gang.
Asriel made it to the docks as more White Fang ships were docking. Roman, Neapolitan, Cinder Fall, Mercury, Emerald, Adam Taurus, Roman's nephew Matthew Mercer, and the newest member Talion arrived to confront and make an offer with him.
"Asriel Sparrow, the cursed captain that wanders the sea. We have an offer for you.", Roman stated pulling the cigar out of his mouth,
"If you join us, we'll make sure Beacon doesn't bother you anymore, deal?"
"I rather not, criminals are the type of people I have no connection with", Asriel replied angering Roman. Roman started taking shots at Asriel, despite the bullets going through him making no contact. The rest of the group started attacking, but Asriel was too much to handle. He kept dodging everyone, even Neo. Asriel dived into the water as he was given the chance.
"Find him! I want that necklace!", Roman yelled as he started to walk away in anger. Asriel hurried to his hidden ship, it had crashed years ago before he died and he resided there. Now that he had the necklace, he now needed Ruby and Yang