Ready to play Nasty......

*Jordan Pov*

It was late at night; I pretended to be in bed asleep when my father came round to ensure I was in bed. When I heard his boots trail away from my bedroom door, I threw off my covers and slipped on my deep blue sandals. I was wearing an ocean blue dress; it was strapless, and fell with a small train behind me. My hair cascaded down my shoulders, as I carefully unlocked my door and glanced down the halls.

Carefully sneaking onto the main deck, I glanced around. Lifeless, the ocean was barely moving as I could hear a soft tinkle in the distance. Smiling Tinkerbelle glowed in front of me smirking before circling me in gold dust, as I giggled when I felt my feet leave the floor boards. Holding her in the palm of my hand I flew towards the main shore, as I gently landed on the soft sand. Tinkerbelle left giggling as I frowned before I felt a warm hand around my waist and a blind fold covers my eyes.

"You look beautiful" His voice was seductive and it set my heart to flutter. His touch my skin feel electric as his grip tightened securely before I could feel the wind rushing against my skin, knowing we were flying somewhere. When we landed the damp grass underneath my skin tickled, as I felt the blindfold leave my eyes. I blinked to see Peter dressed handsomely holding a full bloom white rose. I giggled, as I took it as it smelt of vanilla.

I let him place it on my ear, as he guided me to the large oak tree, where we peered in and saw the fairies dancing gracefully. It was beautiful as the soft music made my lips turn into a smile, before I heard a cough behind me. I turned to see a smirking Peter holding out his hand, as I welcomed it. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

I must be blushing as he smirked, dancing before we ended up leaving the ground. He dipped me causing me to laugh as he spun me towards him, my arms around his neck, as the lights of the fairies started to dance around us. It was perfect as I smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder, as he leant his face on my head. Nothing could ruin this night. But to make it even better was his kiss.

Making my heart explode with passion. I shivered under his warm soft lips, as he pulled me closer. His tongue explored my mouth as we pulled back breathless before he kissed my forehead. The rest of the night was magical. I was sad when he took me back to the Jolly Roger. He kissed me goodbye before I watched him fly off. I danced my way back to my room with a sheepish grin plastered on my face.

From that night on we snuck out nearly every night to see each other, I was falling for him hard. I love him and I knew this would get me killed by my father if he found out. Throughout our times together we even dared to spend the days together. We flew through a rainbow once, and around neverland.

One night when I went out to meet Peter I was slightly careless, it must have been that one night that now has me locked in a cell three weeks later…...

****3 weeks before****

Peter and I had arranged to me again for a midnight picnic. I waited like I always did for the final sounds of boots clicking against the wood. One, two, three, four, five. The boots would stop outside my door with a soft glow of a lantern seeping under the door. Six, seven, eight, nine. The door would slowly open. My eyes would be closed; my breathing was quiet and even. Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen. I hear the same old sigh and the sound of the door clicking shut.