Introduction!

(Setting: S.H.E.I.L.D academy with the tormented Spiders that I forced to play this with me!)

Me: (Opens my beautiful laptop, placing it on the table) Alright, let's see here.

Scarlet: Why are we here again? We have to be monitoring for Hydra. (Tries to stand up)

Me: (Grabs his arm and force him to sit) No way out, buddy boy! 

Spiderman: So, what are we playing, Doomspeaker?

Me: (Grins evilly as I stand up) We're playing the most feared game of all of man kind! Or mostly teenagers. Truth or Dare!

Scarlet: (Widen his eyes) This is what you dragged me out of training for? Some stupid childish game that only brings embarrassment to its players?

Me: (Frowns at him) Well, when you put it that way, you kill off the fun. (Pouts)

Venom: Uh, Doomspeaker?

Me: (Glares at Flash) What?

Venom: Can we get to the game?

Me: (Points at Scarlet) If he leaves, I get to pummel him until he gives in. Got it?

Everyone but Scarlet: (Nods)

Scarlet: (Rolls his eyes, but nods)

Me: (Cracks my fingers) Let's get to it!

Iron Spider: Uh, why are we forced to play this?

Me: (Picks up the crow bar I brought with me) Because if you leave, I will beat your suit until you can't move your toes!

Venom: (Laughs as Iron Spider huffs) So brutal! I like this chick!

Me: (Give him a stupid grin) Same goes for you, Flash! (Checks requests) Hmmmm..... No requests yet. Well then. I get to give you a dare! 

Scarlet: (Looks at Spiderman) You're okay with this?

Spiderman: (Shrugs) I used to play this all the time. Surely it can't be that bad.

Me: I dare...(Pauses for dramatic effect) Amadeus to fight me with out your suit! (Gives him a tiger like snarl)

Iron Spider: What? I'm not doing that! I'll hurt you!

Me: (Rolls my eyes) I'm at least three years older than you and I'm bigger too. I will crush you little man!

Iron Spider: Are you hearing this?

Venom: You got to do it, Cho. She did dare you.

Iron Spider: (Glaring at me and his armor deactivating) Fine. But I'm warning you. 

Me: (Hops out of my chair and puts my fists up) Let's dance!

Scarlet: (Shakes his head as I pounced on Cho) This is just sad. What is wrong with her.

(My growls and Cho's commands sounds off in the background and Spiderman and Venom chuckle)

Cho: Get her off of me!

Spiderman: (Webbing shoots out of his wrist and pulls me away) Easy, Doomspeaker.

Me: (Struggles against the web) I'm not finished yet! 

Cho: (Stands up with torn clothing and a terrified face) She's crazy. Give me my armor before she cuts herself loose. (Grabs is armor and puts it on)

Me: (Relaxes on the floor, pouting) Poo. I almost won. Alright, now that that's over...

Scarlet: (Cocks an eye brow at Cho) You got your butt handed to you by a 16 year old. You are so pathetic. 

Cho: (Glares at Scarlet) Hey, you try and fight her when you're trying to pry her off of your arm.

Me: (Sits in chair) Alright. I get one more dare before they start to roll in. I dare Scarlet to give me a kiss. (Throws myself on to his lap) Because I'm like a savage tigress baby, rrrarrrrr.... (Makes a pathetic cat purring noise.)

Scarlet: (Mildly disgusted and  tosses me off of his lap. ) Do that again and I will skewer you.

Me: (Grins with happiness) I like it when you play hard to get. Savage tigress baby. Let me get on those lips! (Pounces on Scarlet, tackling him out of his chair.)

Scarlet: (Struggles to get me off.) Doomspeaker, knock it off! 

Me: I'll stop when you take that mask off! (Tries to tear his mask off.)

Cho: Uh, Doomspeaker. I think you've gotten a request.

Me: (Gets off of Scarlet) Finally! (Checks computer) Okay. ScarletRaven99 dares Spiderman to paint Scarlet Mona Lisa style. Very original.

Spiderman: (Looks nervous) Uh.... can't I do something else?

Me: Nope. You gotta do the dare. Besides, I want to laugh at how bad it'll  be.

Spiderman: How can you be so mean?

Me: Years and years of practices. (Shoves him) Go paint, Scarlet be nice. (Shoves them both in a closet)

Cho: (Looks at me) You realize that Spiderman is a terrible artist, right?

Me: (Leans against door) Yeah, but it gives me a chance to make fun of them both.