hope

Loki's P.O.V.

We are in the room planning an attack. I suggested that we would go there and stay for awhile and come back to adapt to the environment in Thanos planet.

I am really desperate to get my queen back. I hope she is okay.

Aurora's P.O.V.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

The whip keeps on breaking the skin on my back. Everytime the leather touches the skin, it leaves blood drawing out. It leaves my skin and muscles numb.

Why can't they just kill me already?

The whipping stopped all of a sudden. I didn't bother looking up to see that face that I hate the most but also feared. I closed my eyes, just to feel.

Feel the hot liquid run down my back leaving unbearable pain. Feeling the tears run down my cheeks with no sobs following.

I couldn't scream out any more. When I screamed the first few times when I arrived here, they decided they had enough so the stitched my mouth shut and covered it with plaster.

I haven't eaten in a long time, nor have I drank anything. I was near death but Thanos wouldn't let me die. He needs me alive so he could get to Loki. Then he will kill us both slowly and painfully.

I hope that I would see him again or any other friend. I would do anything just to see the sky and flowers, or any living thing. But I am stuck here till I die of starvation or the torture. I hope Loki comes and save me from this horrible place.

My chin was then lifted up facing Thanos or The Other. I open my eyes to see......