Chapter fifteen | mission FOBBS

BLISS sat in her chair, smiling down at her phone unaware of the weird looks she was getting from both Felicity and Oliver or as she liked to call them Olicity.

"What do you think she's doing?" Felicity whispered to Oliver who just shrugged his shoulders. "She can't be playing angry birds again because if that were the case then her phone would shattered right now."

Oliver looked over at Felicity with a smile. "That's not what angry birds make people do." He scoffed, "that's what they make you do."

"Angry birds make me angry." Felicity argued, turning her head towards Oliver.

"Angry birds only makes you angry Felicity and what are you to two doing?" Bliss asked, causing both Felicity and Oliver jump.

"Wh-what nothing." Felicity stuttered as Oliver mentally face palmed himself for ever agreeing to join in on Felicity's 'FOBBS' mission.

"Oh," Bliss' eyes widened at the thought. "Were you too.... you know?"

"What? No." Felicity denied, rolling her eyes when she caught a glance of Oliver's smirk. "No, this is mission FOBBS."

"FOBBS?" Bliss asked, arching an eyebrow at the two blondes.

"Yeah." Oliver nodded, turning to Felicity for help.

"Yeah," Felicity started, saying the word yeah longer than it was a suppose to be said.

"You know what," Bliss interrupted as she got up from her rolling chair which she threatened to prank anyone who ever dared to sit in. Diggy was the first to not take Bliss' threat seriously and for that he was sorry.

After her 'roll in the park' -so she called it- prank, he had gave her the stink eye every now and then and reminded himself never to blink in her presents. "I don't really care if you guys were spying on me I have to go somewhere." Bliss coolly said, sure not to draw suspension because knowing Oliver he would go 'check this guy out' which would only end in Bliss never getting a call back and 90 percent of the time the guy had packed up all of his stuff and ended up moving states.

There shows you the power of Oliver Queen. Or to be more exact the power of Arrow which was Oliver under a green hood and some green paint stuff around his eyes.

"Where are you going." Oliver asked, crossing his arms as his eyebrows knitted together.

"Nunya." Bliss replied, trying not to smile as she found Oliver's father like figure adorable.

"What do you mean nunya." Oliver asked, trying to mimic the way Bliss had said nunya but failing horribly.

"First off, I do not talk like that, and second, what's it to you it's not like your my father or anything."

"As being a part of team arrow we all must know that each of us are safe." Felicity cut in, putting her hands on her hips.

"I can take care of myself, thank you. If you don't recall I was the one who saved you from being killed by that crazy ass ex boyfriend of yours, I walked into that ninja palace thing with you all and fought trained assassins by your side, I was this close to kicking Nyssa's ass buy Laurel got involved -I can take her but chose not to because she's a.... friend."

Oliver smirked before speaking, "You did save Felicity but then I had to save you both because he knocked you out."

Bliss crossed her arms over her chest and her eyes turned to little slits as she recalled the once in a life time memory.

"You did walk into that 'ninja palace' place and fought by my side like a loyal side-"

"What?" Bliss interrupted, pursing up her lips at the thought. "Did you just say sidekick?

"No." Oliver denied, earning a scoff from Bliss.

"I'm pretty sure you were about to say sidekick." Bliss said.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure I didn't." Oliver denied again, looking at Felicity once again for help.

"Don't look at me. I'm not in this." She quickly said, putting her hands up in surrender. "Mission FOBBS is a no go."

"We're not leaving here until you confess that you said I was your sidekick and then admit that I am not your sidekick." Bliss said, suddenly forgetting about the whole Skype thing with Barry.

"I guess we'll be here all night then." Oliver challenged.

"All night." Bliss agreed, smiling when Felicity threw her face in her hands.