WP Author Interview: @PllParadise

Opal_4

Hello! I'm Opal_4 and I have recently interviewed @PllParadise.
@PllParadise is the writer of Pretty Little Liars and Twilight FanFictions.

IV= Interviewer

IV: "What inspired all of your Pretty Little Liars and Twilight FanFictions?"

PllParadise: "Well one thing I've noticed is that I will get overly obsessed with the series, but I never knew what to do with this obsession other than to just think about it. Years ago, I used to read Twilight fan fictions, so I guess one day I just decided to try my hand at writing one. Then, writing became almost as much of an obsession as the series. I have to admit that I had no clue what I was doing at first."

IV: "Lol. I feel that. What have you done to attract all of your fans?"

PllParadise: "I don't know if I'd call them fans, friends more than anything, but honestly all I've done is write books and people started reading them. Slowly but surely, they started to get more reads and it's all been uphill from there. I just really enjoy writing and it seems people enjoy reading it, that's about all I've done."

IV: "How did you find yourself on Wattpad in the first place?"

PllParadise: "Wow, that's a hard one. I don't remember exactly how, but I'm sure I was googling fanfics and a Wattpad one came up. After a little while I probably decided to make an account so I could add books to my library/keep track of my place easier."

IV: "Do you have a favorite book of yours that you wrote?"

PllParadise: "I definitely can't chose just one, I love them all, but probably my Pll ones in general. They're the only books I currently update on, as I'm not so much into Twilight anymore. But they will always hold a special place in my heart as they were the first books I ever wrote on here. All 3 of my Pll books are quite different, and they all have things I love about them. I honestly couldn't name a favourite if I tried."

IV: "Have you ever considered other genres of writing?"

PllParadise: "Other than fanfiction, I haven't written or considered writing a book of another genre. It's what I've always written and I love it. Maybe one day if I'm suddenly inspired by an idea that I just need to write about, but who knows. All I know is fanfiction is a wonderful thing and I'm gonna stick with it for a while."

IV: Alright. "One last question. In a few years, let's say five, will you still see yourself still on Wattpad?"

PllParadise: "I've actually thought about this so many times. I want to say yes, absolutely I'll still be on Wattpad, but I guess only time will tell. It's been such a huge part of my life the past couple of years and I have no clue what I'd be doing with my spare time without it. I've met some online friends and read books I'd never have had a chance doing without Wattpad. So hopefully, it will still be part of my daily routine for years to come."

This concludes the interview with @PllParadise. I've read her books and they have certainly been worth while. I'm glad I had this chance to interview her and am glad she agreed to it.