On "Hawaii" Island

Zacznij od początku

Along with the Squid Sisters came a man (inkling) who knew the outdoors well, accompanying to help us with our first trip.

He helped us set up camp, let us know of the safety protocols for places like this, out here, warned us about high tide and reminded us to keep our distance from the water; taught us how to properly store our food, all that jazz.

After this, the sir said good-bye to us, and told us he 'hopes our trip is fun but to stay safe while were at it'.
With that he sailed away on the vessel, not be again seen 'til the day he sailed back to pick us up for our return.

He helped us set up our tent, which was behind us, before he left as well, and we now made dinner over a fire with little frying pans and such. Then for dessert we roasted marshmellows to make smores.

The tent we had was just right for the five of us. We had sleeping bags and had chosen a foundation that was rich in soil and grass. Thus, we were able to sleep pretty comfortably at night.

We decided we could to go explore the area in the morning after breakfast, then rested, asleep.
~

---

It was late afternoon as I finished this entry. I stood up, closed my journal, streched. I walked out of the wooden shelter we finished building (with help) the last time we were here, which was our third trip.
I looked out into the happy village, undisturbed by the octarians, and being visited by us inklings.

I thought about a little earlier.
July had made a habit of comin' out to meet us when we arrived ashore on the boat, and, though we now knew the way ourselves, still led the way to camp for us.
:)

These people live a very different life, but, it is also living simply.
This really is a refuge, in many ways, I'd think.

Calm.

Quiet.

Fresh
(in a different sense).

Night.

Waves tossing in the distance.

🌊

~--------------~
Konichiwa, tomodachi! (Hello, friend! -in Japanese-)
This is the last actual chapter of this book. Next chapter is of character profiles (yes, they were purposely put at the end :)

That means book 2 will soon be out!
(already finished writting the first chapter actually.. been working on it)
I'm having fun writting this, and as odd as it may sound I get excited concerning what happens next in the story!
My own story sparks interest in me.

^note^: Peru is talking about how they're literally getting off the boat, and she's writting about how they did so a year ago, so the parallels here are established (in case I confused anyone and ya thought it was my comment & not Perudice's, sry)

^note 2, msc^: as I was about to write that specific, part there was a bro playing Smash Bros on 3DS near meh. I heard this music and immedietly asked 'im about it. I thought it was really fitting for the scene, so I found it on da YouTubes and put it on here! (at least the first part of it really is)

I started this chapter long ago, but haven't worked on it in like, ever. So I decided to work on it today. 👍

Also, shoutout to StarCrafter ! , who voted (first in a while) and showed support for this Splatfic ^^ thanks a bunch!

This also was a bit of a short chapter, huh?

approx words worth of story: 714

▫▫▫▪❇▪▫▫▫

I hope the shifts from present to the past in her journal entries weren't too confusing ^^'

Haha, the old vid. link no longer worked from here so I scouted the song I mean soundtrack, which turned out to be one of the Earthbound (tho did know that, didn't know the name) game franchise 'eight melodies', so as to find a working link
*nod*

Thanks for reading this far !!!
Be it in the past, now in the present, or if ya shall in the future ~

I consider this to be the last legitimate chapter of
HM Book 1:
Humanoid Mystery

Thanks again !

This has been signed,

🎧🎤🎼🎶