Chapter Three

Well after that awkward encounter at Killian's house on 28th September 2009, his face was confused, a little bit of anger and he stood right in-front of me in like he was protecting me from the man that we met on that day.

28th September 2009

"Hello brother... miss me?" the man smirked at Killian. Wait... Killian never mentioned to me about him having a brother, he told me that it was only him and a few relatives that are still living... If that's is the case... then why did he lie to me that he had a brother? I'll ask him that later on.

"Matthew? It cannot be you, the last time I saw you... You were on your deathbed! You cannot be alive... how?" Killian wondered, shock is written on his face upon seeing his brother...

"Well, my dearest brother... is that for you to know, I do not have to tell you how am I alive when you, mother and father LEFT ME DYING IN AGONY!" the man I now know the name of Matthew as he stood right in-front of Killian and Killian lent out an arm to shield myself from Matthew as he seems to be very dangerous.

I took a look at him, he had jet-black hair, just like Killian but his hair is longer, somewhat below his ears, his eyes are darker than Killian, deep-forest green eyes... It's shocking that these two brothers resembled each other, but the ways that the brothers look at each other is hate, do they despise each other? I have to find out what and hopefully mend their relationship alongside the way.

Matthew glared at me, I shivered at his glare, it was... full of lust in his opinion, "Well hello there, what's brings you into my humble home, the name is Matthew...Matthew Thomas Green, Killian's older brother, what may your name be my lady?"

I refused to give out my name as he is dangerous and his eyes showed lust as he looked at me... he accidentally kissed my hand whereas I slapped him full right across the face "don't you dare touch me!" Killian reacted badly at this and shoved Matthew right across the room, I gasped, when Matthew's body crashed into the far end glass table where he landed and it shattered into millions of pieces and got covered in it.

I saw the blood running from him, the pieces of glass stuck in his pale skin but the real shock, the shock that rocked me inside and sent questions through my mind and shivers down my spine was when I saw he didn't show any pain after Killian's attack, he just... stood up from the now shattered table as if nothing had happened, as if he wasn't hurt.

Matthew growled at Killian and they began to fight like animals. Matthew shouted "YOU RUINED MY LIFE! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" Ruined his life? What did Killian do to Matthew that made him became the man today?

"JUST STOP IT" I began to intervene between the two brothers "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR FIGHTING ABOUT, BUT YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS AND ACT LIKE BROTHERS, NOT LIKE ANIMALS!" I breathed out what I've just done but Killian interrupted me "Let's go Lisa, we have somewhere we have to be instead of standing here with my brother whom I despises the most in this world..."

I and Killian decided to head out to the bar for a quick drink, laughing and talking about the upcoming holidays and Halloween which is nearly next month, forgetting all about his brother and focusing on our lives.

When it was about 5pm, I heard a phone ring as it was my phone, I picked up the call to see who is ringing and it was Holly, putting the phone on my right ear.

"Hey Holly!" "OMG, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND KILLIAN?! YOU DISAPPEARED AFTER 2ND PERIOD! SOMETHING HAPPENED AT THE UNIVERSITY, YOU TWO HAVE TO COME QUICK NOW!" "Oh shit, Holly stay right where you are, we're coming!"

Killian looked at me with a concerned look on his face "Hey, is everything okay? What's wrong?" he looked at me with his gorgeous green eyes... I looked back to him "Holly called, we have to go to the university as something happened there." He nodded and we paid half for our drinks at the bar and left to go to the university with Killian driving.

When we got to the university we both ran in and saw Holly shocked as she told us that someone from her Fashion Management class has been bitten... in the neck by some sort of monster...

I gagged at the sight and looked away from the deceased corpse; there was blood on his neck which seems fresh, when I turned away from the sight, I saw Killian start to...transform...

I gasped at his sudden appearance, his eyes turned red like blood and there were few veins which are black start to appear below his eyes and his fangs appeared, I gasped at the sight of him transforming... what was he!? Killian heard my gasp and he starts to transform back to his original self, he tried to explain himself but I stopped him from explaining further.

"Just stop Killian, you're like a monster! Did you do this!?" I cried and walked away, he shouted after me "Lisa wait! Just let me explain!" I ignored him and went home with Holly ushering her to come with me.