Prologue

Chance's POV

"Guys, don't forget why we are here." My voice a mere whisper as I spoke to my gang.

We were attacking a nearby bank. It will be considerably easy. They don't have that many cameras here, and we can easily take out the security.

But, we came here for the job. I have a client who has asked me to put up fake evidence, he wanted to take down another gang.

The plan was, when we had the money, we will put the "evidence" near the cameras and their symbol in the bank.

The cops will think that it's their gang and will pursue them later. To help make things more real, we will put the stolen money in their house. And my client will give us money for that.

Easy right?

We entered the bank from the back door. Immediately, we saw cameras.

"I got it, you go to the next room," I said to others and began to hack the bank's camera system.

Josh, my member was hacking the security program. That way, we will get all the security codes.

Getting the codes, I shut down all the cameras and we began to work.

I saw their security. They don't see me coming and that was my advantage. I crept up behind one and kicked him in the stomach, he groaned. Getting him, while he was still vulnerable, I smashed his head and knocked him out.

I chuckled, that was way too easy. My guys did the same to others.

When we got money successfully, I called our cars. Of course, we don't forget the fake evidence.

It was convincing, I'll admit. Might've just fallen for it myself. "Hey C, I don't want to do this stuff ever again. That was boring!!" Drew whined

"Oh, don't worry we don't plan to do this shit ever!" I said while patting his back.

"Hey but there are plusses also. We will at least have some money for the night" Josh said in an attempt to cheer us up. I nodded in acknowledgment, he was right.

Usually, my Gang and I don't do things of this manner. It's rare that we even agreed to it. But, there were benefits for us. The gang that we wanted to put down where Bikers gang and this involved them.

They began to grow stronger, multiplying in numbers and were now a real threat. They were challenging my gang and me, for getting our shipment deals, and our control over the city.

Our gang is and will be the first in New York. I will do everything in my power to preserve that reputation. I will not give that title to anyone. No. Exceptions.

We were heading back home after our mission.

Back at our place, I got my phone and called the client. I don't know the name of that dude but, it doesn't matter. We usually don't tell our names to each other.

He answered the phone first ring. "Yeah, I did what you want me to. Want my money in the morning" I said and hung up.

I said goodbye to guys, went to my car and drove back to my house. When I was there I saw something in my front door, it was my money.

Nobody wants to get in my bad side, it won't be a smart decision.

I counted the money and it all was all there. I smiled and put it back. After all, we are the number one gang in New York. Nobody messes with us. And if someone thought they could, they are signing their own death certificate. I can and will kill that person.

 I can and will kill that person