♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚

Start from the beginning

During the leisure conversation of the two teachers, Kanzaki was captivated by Karma who was hiding in the shadows of the tree.

"That's right—you trained on a virtual battlefield, didn't you? I bet you had Angel-chan to ask some tips because that battle style resembles hers." he put his red painted knife near Kanzaki's face as the girl tried to struggle in his tight grip.

"But if you're coming after one of our key positions, all I need to do is lie in wait for you along the way." he cuts her with his knife as she dropped on the floor with newly red paint on her face.

Blue: Kanzaki Yukiko
•••DEAD•••

Karma grabbed his earpiece and began to speak to his teammates.

"Come in, red team. I'll take the lead." he said.

Suddenly, a loud shriek can be heard on the other line making him confused in why his teammates were screaming.

"What happened?" he stated.

"Karma, this is bad! Our team is being slaughtered!"

"Is this Terasaka? W-What do you mean by slaughtered?" he asked Terasaka who was in the other line.

"I-It's Angel...! She's freely shooting everyone here."

His eyes widened, then his lips curved in a smirk, he expected for her to act about right now.

"The remaining people who haven't shot yet, distanced yourself away from her—hurry!" Karma clicked his tongue as his team was being killed like flies, then he heard a chuckle as he turned to Kanzaki who stood up.

"Isn't Angel great? She managed to kill lots of your teammates in a short time. As expected of my trainer." she chuckled.

He furrowed his eyebrow and let out a laugh, slightly panicked. "I know that she'll be hard opponent but, we won't lose..."

Red: Hazama Kirara
Red: Kimura Masayoshi
Red: Okano Hinata
•••DEAD•••

"Having an professional assassin in the Blue Team's side is kinda unfair to the Red Team...Angel is really strong." Jelavić stated.

"I agree, let's see how Karma-kun will act and move his team." Koro-sensei grins.

✦ ✧ ✦

"What should we do, Karma? We're going to lose if this keeps up..." Itona interjected as the remaining members of the red team nodded.

"I know that Angel-chan is strong, but I didn't thought that things will end this way...I underestimated her too much, damn it." he run his fingers through his red tresses.

"The rug is getting pulled beneath you already, lieutenant." Karma rolled his eyes from Nakamura's comment as he turned to his teammates.

"Try to attack them without encountering Angel-chan. If you saw even a glimpse of her, run." he sternly warned them to be cautious of a certain enemy in the blue team.

That was when their counter back started, they now planned a pattern to kill the enemies without getting killed.

It's kill or be killed right now...