♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚

Start bij het begin

"Here." she handed back the newly knitted scarf to her in one piece, Angel stopped crying and looked at it. Her tears stopped flowing as she saw that her scarf was fixed, hurriedly grabbing it as she swift fully wrapped it around her neck.

"Thank you, Sumire! I owe you big time, I'll surely pay it back." she beamed as she hugged the chubby girl, then Angel turned to Maehara and shot him a death glare making him flinched.

"Y-You can punch me or k-kick me as long as y-you like...!" Maehara squeaked, he shouldn't have mentioned that. Then Angel began to crack her knuckles while chuckling.

"Oh, is that so? Then I should do that." she raised her arm and gave him one punch, a serious punch that Saitama trained her before.

Hajime: I really love Saitama, he's so strong as Koro-sensei //slapped

Maehara now has a huge bump on his head as Angel stretched her arms in the air, refreshed "That feels so good!"

Karasuma fake coughed as the students tjrned to him. "Go and head to your base already!"

"Understood!"

Once they reached their own team stations, they received an audio call from Karasuma.

"Steal the other team's flag or wipe them out to win, I'll be the referee. I'll make calls and watch for zombies and other illegal plays from the midpoint. Otherwise, I'll pretend I don't know where you're attacking from, so don't worry." he said using the earpiece device attached to his ear, he suspects that everyone gets it and understood.

"Let the inter class assassination survival game begin!"

The moment that he finished talking, two people were already hit with red paint on their vest. The two of them were surprised by the ambush.

Blue: Takebayashi Kotaro
Blue: Kataoka Meg
•••DEAD•••

"Whoa...you've brought them up to be monumental killers." Jelavić said, watching them from afar.

"Yeah—and not just those two." Koro-sensei grinned.

Then Angel loaded her gun as she shot Chiba and Okajima with blue paint at their back, she grinned widely.

Red: Okajima Taiga
Red: Ryunosuke Chiba
•••DEAD•••

"Ah! That was my kill, Angel!" Angel turned around and saw Kanzaki whining, then the girl with long scarf stuck out her tongue, playfully.

"As for an ace at a online war game, your kinda slow..." she teased.

"I won't lose to you, Angel!" Kanzaki said, with determination in her eyes/

The girl with red eyes nodded as Kanzaki started running to get another target nearby, the first person that she saw was Sugaya so she shot him with blue paint of hers.

Red: Sugaya Sosuke
•••DEAD•••

"Yukiko...She's sure been hiding her light under a bushel." the blonde teacher commented.

"Yes, she has a truly proper battle style that matches Angel-chan's. A frontal breakthrough on this field is extremely difficult, so normally you'd circle around the outside and attack." the yellow octopus like teacher stated.