Sis!!!!

???'s P.o.v

I was walking around waiting for Dad to came and help me with my bags . I saw Dad . I rushed to him . "You've grown kiddo!" Dad said I giggle and nodded . "Follow me ! We're going back home!" He said I nodded and followed him . We go to a big black limo . I get my book and started to draw . "Dad?" I called him as I looked at him "Yes?" He said "What happened to mom? I've heard from Europe that she died the famous architect-" He put his hand to my mouth . "I'll explain to you later" Dad said as I nodded . The car stopped . Dad get out as I followed him out of the car . We both go to a big mansion .

I saw a Lamborghini parked as two person get out of the (f/c) Lamborghini . I saw Y/n was there . "Y/N!!!!" I said hugging her "Sakurako Miki ? Sis what are you doing here?" She asked me that makes me laughed "I'm having a summer vacation!" I said with laugh . "Let's go in!" She said I nodded .

We go in the mansion. It had a beautiful wallpaper and designs. I looked around and see Derrick . "Sakurako Miki?" Derrick asked me I laughed "Hey big bro!" I said as I laughed . Y/n go to her room . "Sakura ! You'll be sleeping at my office!" Dad said I was shocked "THE OFFICE???" Derrick and Y/n said shocked "I have my new OFFICE!" Dad said I go dragged my bags to Dad's office . I walked in as I saw... The beautiful family picture . "Phew!" I said as I dropped the bags and sit at Dad's chair . "Hmm... I felt something!" I said as I stand up and saw a picture at the chair . I get it and looked at it "Hika~Chan and Y/n ??? Weird!" I said as I hid the pic at my pocket .