Awake !

***9 WEEKS LATER***

Y/n's P.o.v

I have woken up seeing strange people.... Oh! The host club... Why are there smiling . "What?" I asked "Y/n you're awake!" Tamaki said "Why am I here?" I asked them "Coma!" Kyoya answered "I'm going home!"I said going to the bathroom . Honey hold my hand "What is it ?" I asked "What's gone into you?" Honey asked me "Nothing!" I said irritated .

I go get change to my black jacket , white tank top with floral design and blue jeans . I took my black sneakers . I look at myself i'm wearing glasses .

"Why am I wearing this?" I asked myself . I sighed and get out of the bathroom . I took all my stuff even my bag . "What do you think you're going?" Tamaki asked me "Leaving ! That's for sure!" I said leaving the room . They hold my hand tightly and I look at them "Look! I don't care what are you saying but i'm leaving back home" I said letting there hand go .

"You suddenly change! Back to the person who had something in mind to others!" Tamaki said that hitted me by the "SUDDENLY CHANGE" "I didn't change!" I said going back home . As I got back home . It was quiet I go back to my room . I sit down at my bed . "What do they mean by suddenly change?" I asked myself. I didn't mind knowing it .I go look at my purse looking at my purse . I get my phone as I see my case had something in it a note and also a charm .

"Familiar.." I said getting the case off . I get the charm and look at it "Should I?" I asked myself as I get my necklace off my neck and put it on . I get the note .

Y/n ,

Y/n .... We know you have amnesia but we wanna fix it ! You had a ex-boyfriend Hikaru Hitachiin . You almost die because off the Hikaru girlfriend thingy . I may say you change to the black you to a new you . If you're reading this go to the secret garden you showed us . Find the picture ... The picture you never let go .

"What picture?" I asked as someone knocked to my door "IN!" I said as I saw the twins and a unfamiliar person . "Y/n!" The girl said hugging me I pushed her away. "Who even are you!!" I said she cover her mouth and shocked about it . "Can you now leave I had to go get some coffee outside !" I said they left . I brushed my hair and get out off my room . I go to the garage seeing a (f/c) Lamborghini . I go to the driver and told him to drive me using the Lamborghini. He nodded as we go to Starbucks . "What drink would you like madam?" He asked me "I'll get us ! Cappuccino?" I asked him he nodded as I go get some coffee . I came back quickly he drive me back as I give him the coffee.

"Picture?"