The meeting

They are here, they walked through the entrance to the Pokemon centre, there are 8 of them, the one in front was called misty, she had swaying orange hair that went down to her neck and bright blue eyes. She wore a yellow short top with cut jeans and blue shoes. Next to her was somebody called Gary Oak, he is professer oaks grandson and has spiky brown hair that swayed in all directions. (ok I really can not be bothered to say what they look like. Just imagine them older.) Ash clenched his teeth at the sight of them and balled his fists. They were having a conversation. "I am going to win this competition. All the rest are gonna lose so badly that th-" he was interrupted by a smack to the head by his sister may. "Oh my god if you don't shut up I am going to explode!" Max was fairly quiet after that. Gary spoke up with his arm around misty's neck, "if you get cocky max, everyone will beat you." Max slowly nodded as he looked up to his role model. "Also, I am entering too so you are not gonna get there easy." Ash had just about enough, the fire in his eyes, the hatred that flows through his very veins. His heart throbbing as they walk nearer too them. He was about to walk away when Brock continued his antics. "OH NURSE JOY, YOU MAY HEAL THESE POKEMON BUT YOU CAN HEAL MY HE-." He fell on to the floor as he was poison jabbed in the gut by his toxicroak, which was followed by misty pulling one ear and max pulling the other. Serena, Bonnie and Clemont looked toward Ash to see how he would react. He looked as if he was doing very well but they knew a lot better. Ash knew he had to get away now before they spotted him but when he looked back towards his little group, they already started leaving. as he was trying to catch up to them while walking further in to the pokecentre, max tripped on his shoelace and then landed RIGHT ON ASH. Max fell face first in to the stone, you could say he 'bit the dust' because he literally did. He sat up and started coughing up hard. And then the others ran up to ash and max. Being the brat he is, Max decided to try and saving himself from the embarressment by blaming it on the person nearest to, that happened just to be the hooded raven haired man in front of him.
"He tripped me up!" Of course the others had to believe him. "Kid, learn how to tie your shoelaces and try not to be an annoying brat." Serena, clemont and Bonnie could barely contain a laugh behind him. The snickers were muffled but audible. Max was beyond pissed now. "Oh yeah? I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!" Ash could barely even hold a laugh at the challenge, "No thanks kid, I only take fights from strong opponents. Not a scrawny kid like you." This passed the line for Max. "Maybe you won't battle me because your Pokemon are weak!" Ash stopped and turned towards Max. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Max smirked smugly at him, he had gotten under his skin. "Yeah you heard me! You probaly got that invitation by stealing one!" Max started laughing, so did his group. Ash did not take anyone lightly for insulting His Pokemon. "What are the rules." Ash stated firmly. Max replied "One on One." Ash nodded and gestured toward the battlefield outside. By now everyone caught wind of what was happening and decided to follow them . Ash's group and Max's group were having a silent stare down on the way there. No one made a sound.
They got to the battlefield, Brock was acting as ref while Max and Ash locked eyes on opposite ends. "This will be a one on one matchup between Max Maple from Hoenn and-" Ash intervened. "Red. That's all you need to know until the 3rd round." Everyone just stared at him, this was defiantly one of the strangest people anyone could meet. "Okay then," Brock continued, "Once the Pokemon on one side of the trainer faints, the match goes to the other. Ready?" Both trainers nodded. "Begin!" Surprisingly, they both released a sceptile. "Ha! That sceptile looks so weak, lets pummel 'em sceptile!" Ash did not say a word. "Sceptile let's end this quick, Leaf Storm!" Max commanded. Max's sceptile launched about 1000 leaves straight at Ash's sceptile. They all got it's mark. Max seemed like he was beaming. "HA, too scared to dodge?" Ash just said one thing. "Leaf blade." And sceptile did just that. All you could see was a little flicker of green in one second and then Max's Sceptile on the floor. A red beam shot out and then ash spoke. "Never insult my Pokemon." And he walked off. Everyone just stood there, as unresponsive as sceptile.

At the Pokemon centre, all you could hear was laughter from 4 individuals. Ash, Bonnie, Serena and Clemont.