In less than two minutes we three are standing outside his cabin. “Who will knock?” Sania asked blinking her eyes more than expected times. They both looked at me. Oh god not again. “I am not going to do this. You know what he will shout? No ways.” They both looked at me with pleading eyes. I sometimes feel I should not behave this generous. I rolled my eyes and knocked at his door. He signaled to come in.

We three walked in a line. I was heading the line behind me it was Prithvi and then our cute Sania. He looked at me and unexpectedly our eyes met again. I can feel emptiness in his eyes. I shook my head to get a grip of myself. “Care to explain” he looked at Sania while spitting those words. Her intake a good amount of saliva was noticeable “Bro that umhh we umhhh” only one person is alive on this earth who can scare the shit out of her and it literally helps her to keep her mouth shut.

“Dude, just forget it” Prithvi said trying to calm the volcano of the CEO. I just couldn’t help it and a chuckle escaped from my mouth in front of him. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to control my laughter but I failed miserably. I started laughing on their faces. I can feel Arav’s intense angry gaze on me. See it’s not my fault. “I will just… (laughter) come later” I left without thinking twice.

29th September 2011

Arav and I are best friends now. Yeah I know everything about him. We almost share everything with each other. I just love talking to him. At times he is angry bird and at times he is as sweet as donuts with extra chocolate. Somewhere I know he needs someone to talk about anything and everything but nothing related to business. He is having a lot of stress. He is just 24 after all.

He told me that it was a sudden decision of him. Two years back taking over the position of CEO because his father is facing heart problems. He is a great son. He managed everything alone. He was an engineering student but he knows almost every possible way to cover up in business.

Anyways today I am going out with him. Nope not on a date his father is back in town I mean he lives with his wife in a backward region for peace. Doctor suggested Arav and he happily accepted. He has a sister too. He loves her a lot but she is childish that’s what he told me. I am going to meet them. I am going to meet another billionaire that’s my charm you see. Yeah that was sarcastic. I rolled my eyes on myself.

I decided to wear a full pink skirt and a white crop top. I am standing in front of the mirror giving a lecture to myself that how to behave in front of his family. I lied to my mother that I am going on a birthday party of a college friend. I know she will be against of me meeting someone that too a billionaire.

He messaged me a while ago that he will not be able to pick me up but his driver will reach around 8. Soon I got his call and I headed towards the car and in next 40 minutes I am standing in front of a mansion. They owe a lot of mansions I guess. His house is as big as white house of America. Excuse me, where did white house come from? I guess I am way too nervous. It’s difficult to meet your first crush’s family. I headed inside the place.

Soon I felt a hand near my hand. It was him. He looked at me and smiled and I too passed a nervous smile. “You are looking good baby doll” he said and I rolled my eyes “how many times I have to tell you not to call me that” I roared at him with a grumpy face. “Not to call you what? Baby doll?” he is getting on my nerves. I rolled my eyes again. “Fine my Pikachu” I winked at him. Now it was his time to make a grumpy face. “Don’t call me that” he stated with his attitude. “Not to call you what? Pikachu?” I chuckled and he glared at me.

Before we can discuss more I saw an old lady in her early fifties called him “Arav is she your friend?” she asked and he took my hand in his and we headed towards the lady. “Yes Mom she is Rhea” he said pointing towards me and “this is my mom” he said pointing towards her and I nodded. I was expecting a formal handshake but she hugged me. “I heard a lot about you” she stated and I looked at him. He was passing boyish grin to me.

I met his father and strangely his father’s reaction was equal as his mother. As if they were waiting to meet me. Last but not the least I saw a girl in her early 19. She came towards me and I can tell you that she don’t like me by her facial expressions. “So you are Rhea” is she asking or stating. Anyways I nodded at her. Her next sentence broke my heart “I hate you” I heard right I guess.

My eyes were wide and I was looking at her. She was very pretty like a super model, perfect curves, angelic face and a sexy body. “I just hate you like a lot” she stated again and a tear escape from my eyes. “Oh my god are you hurt” she asked me and I didn’t show any hurt on my face. “I am hurt because of you bitch” I looked at her and she chuckled. Is there something wrong with this girl? I think she needs a doctor immediately. “Since two days I am just listening about you so ofcourse I hate you. My brother never talks about any other girl except me” she shouted her pitch was louder than normal.

Arav placed his hand protectively on my waist “I told you Sania to behave. You forgot your manners I guess” he shouted at her and not it was her time to cry.

She literally started crying. Oh god she seriously need a doctor. “See now he is shouting because of you” she said crying I quickly took her into a hug. “I am sorry” I mumbled in her ears. I don’t know what is going on? Her mother came into the picture and shouted at her “Sania don’t you know how to behave with your guest and this the way you treat Arav’s friend” I swear the word friend ached a lot. I don’t know where but it did.

“I am telling you mom she is his girlfriend” I wish that words are true but I know there is no scope. Now I hate her for bringing these thoughts in mind. “He never brings his female friends and she is here. Since when we are here he only talks about her and I hate her she will steal all the love my brother have for me. Don’t you see how they show in TV serials” she said in a go. Oh god she speaks a lot.

Her mom was about to say something but I interrupted her. “We are not dating Sania and I don’t think he loves anyone more than you and you should not worry you sister in law will be very lucky to have you" today I found another quality of mine. I am good at lies too. She nodded happily and hugged me. “I am sorry” she apologized and I accepted happily.

Soon we started having dinner. We were talking generally and I liked his parents. Once they tried to ask about my father and Arav noticed my uncomfortable behavior. He knows I feel uncomfortable talking about my father so he covered it up for me. He is a gem. He even told me once that he dated uncountable girls in his college. Now these days he is single guess why? Coz there is no supermodel available coz he already had all for a night. “Bastard” that’s the only word came into my mind after listening this.

It was a pleasant meet. I actually found his sister amazing. In no time she just started talking to me. She shared her few secrets with me and I notice that she often talk about Prithvi. So it’s very clear that she is having a long time crush on her brother’s best friend. The problem is Arav will never agree to this. He is very possessive regarding his sister.

Soon I decided to take a leave. His mother and his sister stated on my face that they liked me a lot. His father was a bit strict. To be honest, I was trying to find my father in his father. I wish my father was here by my side. I heart ache every time I talk or thing about my father. This is my only weakness I know.

Arav came to drop me till the car in the parking. “I am sorry. Sania is a bit over dramatic” he said and I chuckled “I like her. She is good” he smiled at me “glad you liked my family.” I smiled at him.

Soon we reached in the parking and I was about to sit inside the car when he pulled my arm and pecked my cheek. I can feel my cheeks are crimson by the effect he is having on me. In no time he left without an explanation.

I saw Sania and Prithvi were coming out of his cabin. I controlled my laughter and walked passed to them. “You are such a” before she can complete I said “bitch right?” I winked. She nodded “I know baby” I started laughing again.

“Let’s go out today. Much needed girl’s time” she asked me and I nodded. “Oh hello she is my best friend. So I am joining too” Prithvi stated and they started with their Tom and Jerry fight again. I guess they never get tired of this.

“Cut it. Cut it” I interrupted them and said “we three are going out and this is my treat”. They both looked at me “and you guys don’t want another dose from the so called CEO go back to your work” and I left them.

If you like my work please vote, comment or follow.