Chapter 5

Your sky is no longer means a thing to me... From now I'm in a totally different Universe...

Last night was one of the worst nights I had in my life. My home was silent. I was exhausted. I just cried like a maniac. I just prayed to God to release me from this life but all in vein. Unfortunately as I am alive I have to work so now I am standing at the gate of SOS limited again. Simple and straight today is a board meeting and he will be there again. I rolled my eyes and headed towards the conference room.

As I entered I saw a girl was facing her back to me. She was wearing complete business attire and she is talking to a boy who is also facing his back to me. My eyes landed on my PA. We both smiled looking at each other. Very next moment the girl turned her face towards me.

We both looked at each other like lost puppies. Before I can think of my moment she threw her arms on me and we hugged. “Oh my freaking god, I missed you so so so much bitch” she said and I chucked while lone tear escaped my eye. She was Sania, Arav’s younger sister. She was very close to me. I broke all the ties when we broke up so no I saw her today after 3 long years.

We broke the hug and very next moment the boy took me in his arms who were talking to her while ago. He is Prithvi, Arav’s best friend and Sania’s crush. Shh it’s a secret. There are only few people who can make you smile and cry both at the same time and today I realized that these two idiots are one of them.

“Like seriously, you are so screwed today” she roared at me while Prithvi and I broke the hug. I don’t know why I just started laughing. I just burst in fits of laughter while they both are glaring me. I know I have to control or else these two idiots will kill me there itself.

“Okay I am sorry for laughing” I collected myself “it’s just amazing to meet you two like after years” as I completed they both took me into another hug.

After few seconds, “can’t breathe” I finally said coz these two are squeezing me. They broke the hug and with God’s grace I am still alive. “We need a proper explanation now” Prithvi ordered me. I understood he is asking the reason that why I broke all the ties with everyone. “Not here” I mumbled and he nodded.

“Bitch today we are going out” Sania stated. “It’s a conference hall. Language girl” Prithvi informed her and I chuckled. “Hold on, what you two are doing here in this board meeting?” I asked raising my eyebrows. “We are here to meet the arrogant auditor, who has all the guts to stand and argue with the CEO” she winked at me. I chuckled “so who is she?” she asked raising her eyebrows.

“Let me do the honors” I said and forwarded my hand “please meet me” I chuckled again. “I am the auditor appointed by KPMG” I swear their eyes will pop out soon.

After 2 minutes of complete staring they both composed themselves. “Oh I guess that was a joke right?” she asked me and I nodded in a big no. I just can’t control my laugh now. “So you are not kidding?” she question again and this time she looked at Prithvi and he also nodded in a no. I can understand this was a bit of unexpected information for them but why they both are reacting this much?

I cleared my throat “any problem?” I asked with a chuck. They both nodded in a no with complete sync. “So let’s start” they nodded. Actually we three were too much occupied that we didn’t notice other board was available with the CEO too.

Ooops… I guess we three are screwed again. We started the meeting and to be honest I was somewhere else. I mean when you meet your two best friends like after 3 years how will you react? I hope you are getting me. The meeting ended soon. Finally coz I have lots to catch up. All stood up to leave but expect the unexpected with this billionaire. Yeah I am being sarcastic I know. “You three in my cabin, right now.” He roared and left with his all-time attitude.