♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚

Start from the beginning

"I just want to..." Karma pushed him forcefully as the others seemed to be worried.

"Got something to say? How about you say it after beating me in a fight for once?" he threatens Nagisa.

Angel was about to step in the fray to stop those two when Itona stopped her. "B-But...they're gonna fight."

"Let them be, none of them will listen to your words right now, Angel." she nodded as he lets go of his grip on her arm, then the next thing that Karma said shocked her.

"Why don't you show to the person who you need that you can fight? Isn't it more embarrassing if your weaker than Angel-chan?"

Nagisa clammed up as Karma continued letting out his anger. He continued pushing him. "Are you scared? How lame, I don't have the slightness idea why she chose someone as weak as you..."

"Karma-kun...wha—"

"You're just a pebble on a road, a stepping stone, your not meant to be with her. Do you get it, bastard?" his voice was filled with venom in every word as he grabbed his tie, clutching it tightly.

Everyone was surprised, some knew that those two were best friends since last two years ago, however, none of them called each other as bastard or anything like that at all.

Suddenly, Nagisa raised his legs and performed a flying triangle choke, Karma pushed him down.

"I know that you're mad at me about Angel and Koro-sensei, but...I'm not going off half-assed!" Nagisa yelled as he choked Karma which surprised everyone.

"A flying triangle choke!

"How did Nagisa learned that?!"

"I taught him how." they turned and saw Angel smirking as she watched those two fight.

Then Maehara and Isogai held Karma back as Sugino held Nagia, the red head was strangely strong while the blue haired was strangely weak.

"A junior high fight? Great! But, this is an assassination classroom, shouldn't you decided things with these~?" Koro-sensei, who appeared out of nowhere while wearing his cosplay as he holds different types of weapons.

He puts down the red and blue paint on the ground with the weapon, as he explained the matter.

"Red for those who want to kill me, blue for those who doesn't. First, everyone will state his or her position clearly and choose a color, then you'll do battle here on this mountain, and then the class will accept the opinion of the winning team!"

The sonic octopus took off his sunglasses while looking at the gawking students. "I'll respect your decision, if you give your all to reach it. What I'd hate the most is for the class to end in discord."

Isogai walked up and looked at everyone for opinions, all of them nodded as it was decided. "We'll settle the score with these, kill or don't kill!"

Everyone started deciding their picks as Angel was stuck in the middle, she doesn't know what to do.

Kill or Don't Kill...

Dead or Alive...

Red or Blue...

It was like choosing between Karma and Nagisa, she was stuck in the middle, in the confusion.

"It's impossible for you to achieve everything, limit your goals."

She knows that, but yet...

"There comes a time when you have to forsake something in order to preserve the other."

She know that as well, but if she doesn't decided...nothing will begin or end in this midway.

She took heavy steps to where the weapons where held, Karma and Nagisa watched her, wondering which color she'll choose. Her hands touched a familiar metal as she grabbed it with the matching color that she choose.

Nagisa's lips curved in a huge smile as Karma's eyes widened in shock and disappointment.

"Angel, you chose blue team?!" Nagisa gleefully asked as he ran up to her with a smile, the girl let out a huge grin and nodded.

"Yeah, at first I was going to choose the Red team because I want to get my revenge back...but you know?" she clenched the gun in her hands as her eyes darted on the floor, thinking deeply, heavily.

"I bet my parents didn't want me to take revenge for them after all...they wouldn't want me to kill in blind rage." she let out a small smile as she looked up to Nagisa with sincerity.

"I spent my time thinking of what to do about Koro-sensei, I tried to visualize him that his dead...when I did, it was really scary! I didn't knew that he became this important."

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she gave Nagisa her most beautiful teary smile, making him blush. "To me, Koro-sensei is really special, that's why...I don't want to lose anyone important anymore!"

She wiped off her tears as she let out her usual cheerful smile that can shine anyone's day brightly.

"It doesn't matter if you're weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen." those what Angel said made Nagisa really happy, even if its indirect, he was glad that she chose blue team.

He was really glad...

'I hope till the end, you'll choose me.' he thought as tears began rolling down his cheeks as Angel panicked at the sight of him suddenly crying.

"H-Hey, why are you crying?!" she asked.

"Oh, both of us are crying? Now that's really strange." he said.

Once they realized they were crying, strangely, they started laughing.

Karma stood there, frozen. He knew that Angel already choose Nagisa, even if it was just teams, that's how he sees it with his eyes.

"Everyone else is falling for his looks, why do you have to fall too?" he gritted his teeth as he watched the current scene in front of him, clenching his fist as it added more fuel in in his rage for Nagisa.

"Why does it have to be him? Can't it be only me, Angel-chan...?"

✦ ✧ ✦

Hajime: Let me guess, you readers thought that my OC will be choosing the red team, right? It was kind of hard for me to decide for a lots of reasons so I ended up choosing the blue team.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 30, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------