Chapter 40: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

He was close and so was I, I felt his throbbing member inside of me hitting anything nearby, claiming me as his. I started to push back against him, clenching tightly around his member, Darien moaned and came into me, seconds later I did too all over the wall.

He slumped against me taking off the blindfold, I sighed in relief as he pulled back and got on one knee telling me to clench in order for his seed not to spill out. I gasped and arched my back involuntarily, I wanted him again, he got up and licked my neck saying that he bit hard enough for it to bleed.

I still didn't say anything as he picked me up bridal style taking me to the bed in the middle of the room, he looked over at me and smiled leaning down to kiss me. "You did good Kitten and sorry for going in without preparation, you did bleed a little"

He said and I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer. I pouted since I still couldn't talk. I couldn't say anything and I really wanted him to tell me that I could stop being quiet. He laughed pulling my curls out of my face.

"Go ahead, you can stop being quiet" he said rolling his eyes. I smiled sweetly.

"Is okay I didn't mind, but please next time let me speak! I wanted to moan your name as you pounded into me, over and over" I whispered and moaned for emphasis. He growled and I smirked dexiding to get up to go the restroom and clean myself off.

"We have to go, I'm going to be late for the ceremony" I whispered walking back out of the restroom and smiling innocently when he sent me a narrowed stare as he figured out that I had planned that.

"Fine we can go now but I'm going to put this in you" he said walking over to a small drawer and taking out a small- bigger that a pill- vibrator with a string and a little device attached to it.

"This is going in that cute little ass of yours until we get home" he said and I gasped as he flipped me over and turned it on putting it inside me.

"N-No Ah!" I glared back at him and he sent me a innocent stare grabbing something in order to tie it around my thigh.

"The entire time we are there, you can't go to the restroom or touch yourself" he said and I tried my best to get up but he stopped me.

"I'll get you dressed and then we are on our way" he said going into the closet to get the blue gown. When he came back I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt pulling him down so our lips met.

"I'll pay you back" I whispered and he smiled against my lips.

"I'll take your word on that Skylar Thas" he whispered and I pulled back to look up at him.

"Say it please?" I begged and his eyes sparkled. It was something he had started saying about two weeks ago and I absolutely loved it.

"Skylar Thas I am absolutely, undoubtedly, blindly in love with you, forever" he said and I smiled putting on the promise ring that he had given me several months ago twirling it so it was in the right position.

"I love you too Darien, forever" I whispered, he smiled widely heading back into his closet to grab his suit.

He walked back over to where I was gold omg a suit that he had gotten for my graduation. It was a dark royal blue and not a boring black or a spontaneous white. I smiled as he started with the white bottom shirt teasing my skin as he took his time with each button. Next where the pants, after the struggle with my boxers - I glared at him playfully as he smacked my ass.

"Ready?" He asked once he had tied my vest, I nodded trying my best not to make any sudden movements so that the buzzer didn't move and make my body quiver.

"As ready as I'll every be this year" I said leaning up to peck his lips.

><><><><><

Well guys that's the end of this story!

"ψ(')ψ

I honestly didn't think I would Be able to finish it in August but I did and I want to thank all the readers that took an interest in my story!

Tell me what you thought of this story~

👑✨ I hope you keep reading more of my stories! ✨👑

• Notice •

There will be three stories that come from this one;

EricxNeal

________xJack/Elliot

BrodyxDayon

💖So till those future stories ~💖

And a BIG

THANK YOU

✨💖👑

<3

Update: I've revised this shit and the # of times I either use too many periods or my structure has no periods is insane. B u t, your welcome. Hope you enjoyed it ~