Beautiful nightmare

You have a boyfriend.. It's okay.

I shook my head in my thoughts and calmed down. I waited in the parking lot for Paul and soon enough, malak had to come up to me.

Malak:"look... I'm sorry" He kept his glance at the floor.

Me:"it's totally fine." I said sincerely

Malak:"really?" He looked at me strangly

Me:"yup. It's okay. Your my cousin and I have a boyfriend, why the fuck would I ever want someone like you?" My tone changed a bit.

Technically we ain't related but still...

Malak:"well damn." He looked at me shittily and then scoffed.

I stood there silent and ignored his dirty looks until Paul came and picked us up. I sat in the front this time, and said nothing.

Paul:"y'all want somethin to eat?" He suggested.

Me:"yeah, a McDonald's cone with some fries" I spat

Paul:"McDonald's? That's just..." He mumbled.

Me:"never mind you don't have to." I rolled my eyes. Soon enough the car pulled up to the driveway and he got malak and I some icecream with fries. I'm a weirdo and I like fries with it.

I went home and slumped onto the bed. I was so fucking mad but I had no reason to be. I checked my phone for texts and then sprawled my book work across the bed. Alex is an older guy who takes care of me, and malak is my little annoying cousin. Maybe at one point he was cute.. Or sweet. But I need to see him as my family.

Malak:"can I come in.." He stood at the doorway and raised his eyebrows while looking at me.

Me:"uh... Why" I didn't look at him at all.

Malak:"because I wanna say I'm sorry.." He mumbled, shutting  the door so that we were alone.

Me:"I have homework, sir." I snapped.

Malak:"and so do I but I think this matters more." He sat at the corner of my bed and stared at me. I gave him a look.

Malak:"we have our own people... You got a boyfriend, I got my bitches." He mentioned.

Me:"get.    Out.    " I said between angered pauses.

He crawled up to lay on top of me, forcing his hips between my thighs.

Me:"dude what the hell!?" I fought his grip but he used his weight to hold my wrists down. He was fucking laughing.

Malak:"chill baby.."He bit his lip and rested his hips on my crotch making me groan.

Me:"oh my god stop!" I was too weak to escape. I felt him begin forcing his hips forward, moving my frail body up and down and tbh he was turning me on.

Malak:"your so cute when you fight back.." He gave me a sincere smile and leaned in to kiss me.

Me:"this.. Is wrong.." I forced out. My phone fell and the music that was quiet on my phone started blasting to Miguel(my favorite artist). Malaks facial expression were making me wince, gahd he was so hot. But I didn't let him kiss me.

He was closing his eyes and letting his mouth hang open as he humped me. The struggle I was putting up was getting weaker and I felt him getting hard down there.

Malak:"it's so fucking good.." He moaned into my neck. I shot my arms up around his neck and used the other to grab his hair. I even felt his nasty little mouth latch harshly onto my neck. He was givin me a hickie.

What if alex saw it...

Me:"hey..." I mumbled. I let go of my grip and placed them on his stomach. He was already pulling up his shirt so I snatched the end of it and forced it down. Afterwards I put my hands on his chest and pushed him as hard as I could to get him off but he didn't budge.

Me:"no! Stop it!" I begged. He wouldn't stop so I socked him as hard as I could in his stomach. He grunted in pain and rolled off me and held his tummy.

Malak:"you fucking bitch." He whispered in my face rudely before storming out. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest as hot tears swelled in my eyes. I saw tears in his eyes as well. Tbh we are both scrawny and weak, I'm the weaker one tho.

Why is he so fucking rude sometimes...

I slept in my room by my self for about a month. After what happened,malak and I gave no fucks about eachother. We never hung out nor talked to eachother what so ever.

He hung out with his friends and I sat alone on the campus and texted Alex. Alex was sweet but lately he's been trying to sleep with me. I won't let him but my chest always hurts when malak glances at me when I look at him. He only rolls his eyes, I must annoy  him or something.

What hurts the most is watching him sit with all his pretty friends. All his "bitches" he kisses and glares at while biting his lip are white too. I'm mixed with that but I'm lightskin and even a little darker than malak. Maybe he only likes white girls..

I watch him from the stairway and I do so when he leaves to go to that girl rivers house. I heard its packed with sluts and fuckboys.. And they all sleep there together. I'm always at home and I starve myself and work out into exhaustion. My grades go down each day and I'm gonna fight some girl named Sarah tomorrow at lunch.

Ever since this marriage thing started, my life has gone downhill. I'm now under 90 pounds and I have no friends. My mother has been ignoring me and Paul has stopped kissing my ass. Malak ignores me too. Basically the only person I talk to is boboy when he lets me smoke his access weed and Alex when he wants nudes.

Each day I grow weaker and now that girl Sarah wants to fight me. Fight me becuase I gave her a "look" and she's a hood bitch who won't take that shit.i tried to talk my way out of it but I hate being a pussy. She's thick too, like river and way taller than me. I might get my ass beat and have no one to pull her off of me becuase I have no friends.

All I know is, I'm gonna fight tomorrow. With no one at my side and that girl avina is up in Malaks room right now. She's so fucking loud, I can hear her giggling through my walls. If I hear a single moan, I think my heart is gonna break.

Me:"I can't take this." I stared down at my blade. I closed my eyes and began slitting.

Just do it

No one cares about you anyways

The only one who did is in that room with another girl

Me:"you're right" I spoke to my thoughts.

When I looked down there was blood everywhere and it trickled down from my knees and to my feet. Raw flesh is such a beautiful thing that gives me nightmares.. I heard Malak groan and avina let out a gasp. That's when I lost my cool.

I closed my eyes and began sobbing. This time, no matter how brutal I hurt myself, it didn't help. Tho there were hundreds of overlapping slits on both of my arms. This time it really didn't help. It always helps but this time it didn't, I'm still hurt inside. The fact that Malak hates me and I'll never have him, it hurts. Maybe it's because I pushed him away tho it was the right thing to do but maybe it's because that girl is prettier than me. Maybe she's not suicidal and has natural boobs and all.  Maybe I'm a mess.

What breaks my heart is that one time when he let me play on his phone. He has a lot of fans that make him vids and pictures and stuff. It's their captions that got to me. They love him so much and he really could care about other things. I decided to spam them and immediately they reacted by saying "thank you" with pictures and stuff. Such a simple thing and he doesn't bother to make their day happier. Some girls cried and posted videos after I followed them on his account. I'm so mad he doesn't care about them like I would.

Maybe you should give up already, damn.

I rushed downstairs and headed into another guest room where I chose to sleep. I didn't wanna hear them having sex, I couldn't. All I look forward to is losing the fight tomorrow.

I'm hurt.