bad start

Me:"I don't care. I don't like him..." I mumbled angerly at her.

Mom:"I don't care what you like, amber. I'm marrying that man, he's a good man, with money. You'll be taken care of" she insisted but I buried my face in my phone and blocked out the world.

I met mom's boyfriend about two months ago. He's at least 10 years older than her, and real guck in weird too. He ain't got kids, but his asskissing won't win me over. His name is paul.

Mom:"now I don't need you to be rude, amber. Juss... stay on your phone and be quiet." She began shouting for no reason.

Me:"chill, damn" I spat but I knew I was low key starting to puss her off.

Mom:"his family is over. Don't embarrass me dammit!"

Me:"i wont!" I shouted before putting the other earned in so that I couldn't hear her. I chuckled to myself as I saw her talk to no one, cuz I can't hear the bitch.

She pulled up to Pauls anoyyin driveway. He had the perfect house that of course drawn my mom more fondly of him. Ugh.

I stepped out the car and turned up the volume to my stoner music before eating some gum. I followed mom to the damn door and here comes Pauls ugly ass grin.

Paul:"well isn't it my favorite two girls" he was buttering mom up...

Mom:"hey babe" she smiled before kissing him. It took all my strength to not gag.

Paul:"hello amber" he held at his hand, and I seared at it before walking into the house, leaving those bitches alone to make out or somethin.

A couple of kids were wrestling in the living room, I sighed and rolled my eyes. I didn't want to be in that Mess man, I'm 14, I ain't a kid.

I walked to the backyard and the pool was already filled with teens, so I walked back in, only getting more pissed off.

My last option was sitting at the bar of the kitchen, and playing on my phone. I checked all social media, and then my anxiety built up when I heard a couple of boys voices.

Boy:"where's uncle paul?" And wet hand touched me and made me flinch.

Me:"huh?" I turned to see a soaking wet boy with long curly hair. Have to adnit, at first sight... he was cute.

Boy:"you Katie's daughter, huh." I nodded at him and studied his face

Me:"any place quiet in this house?" I asked him, going off topic.

Boy:"hmm" he squinted sarcastically and bit his lip, so I stared at bis mouth "nah."

Me:"wow." I rolled my eyes and turned back around

Boy:"I'm malak. Nice to meet ya, cuz " he rushed into hugging me from behind, getting my back all wet..

Me:"wow fuck you." I spat before getting up and walking to the front of the house. I heard of of his friends mumble"shes hot" under his breath.

Mom:"where you off to?" She called out, and I sat on the sidewalk in front of the house.

She ignored me and then went inside with paul. I turned on my phone and went on ig. Pony challenges kept hitting up my feed, so I decided to just watch a bunch, random guys grinding wasn't a terrable thing 😊

Something wet squirted at me and when I turned around, malak and all his friends had waterguns and basically attacked me.

Malak:" haha river she was watching porn!!!"

River:"hahaha why she watching grinding vids"

Girl"weirdo" another one called out as my hair went soaking wet.

Me:"your all assholes." I yelled as I ran back in the house. They followed after me, but I went into someone's room and saw a man.. with hella muscles. He had a bong and the room smelled like weed.

Malak:"that's boboys room, get the fuck outa there." He pulled me out, and the river girl grabbed my phone.

Me:"bitch!" I lunged at her but two of the boys picked me up and malak kept laughing. Tears swelled up in my eyes with frustration and they got me in the backyard.

Me:"put. Me. Down !!!!" I pleaded as I began to panick.

Malak:"let's put her down guys" he said with a devilish smirk.

They threw me in the damn pool.

I gasped for air and swam up to are all the teen laughing with their phones out, recording me.

Me:"stop it.." I struggled to get out ad m throat choked up. My whole face felt warm as I tried my best not to cry.

They continued, so I walked up the steps and grabbed my phone out of rivers hand before shoving her as hard as I could.

Nadia:"hey, watch it booboo." She pushed her way in front of me. I was soaking wet, and I've never been so frustrated.

Malak:"haha ya slime, watch it" he grabbed my ass and I turned to see the group of boys in back of me, staring.

Me:"don't fucking touch me!" I screeched before walking in the house.

Mom:"oh dear" she began giggling "what happened ahhah"

Paul:"having fun with the cousins hm?"

I stared in utter hate, and walked

Assholes... your all assholes.