Chapter 44 - Wanted.

Start from the beginning

"Aaaheeeyah." Kayson yawned.

"Huh, Kays?" Isaiah repeated as if he could answer. "You not gone leave me, is you?"

Kayson didn't say anything. Isaiah placed the pacifier into Kayson's mouth and watched him settle down, placing the blanket over his small legs and letting out a frustrated sigh. Right when he was getting ready to drift off, Isaiah's phone rang. He groaned and lifted up to see who it was.

"Hello?" Isaiah snarled.

"Hey."

It was Tyler. Isaiah lifted up in his bed, scrunching his eyebrows a little.

"Hey." Isaiah groaned.

"How are you?"

"Tyler, please don't call me and try to talk to me like were on normal terms or some shit." Isaiah said in a low and snappy tone. "Seriously."

Tyler paused and took a deep breath.

"Listen, I didn't mean to leave you behind like tha-"

"Oh really?" Isaiah smiled in a smirky and sarcastic tone. "Cause you did!"

"I didn't want to make it harder for me to go, which is why I was spending a lot more time with you!" Tyler continued. "Had I told you that I was leaving on a certain day, all you would've done was got upset about it!"

"I already knew that you were leaving, Tyler! But damn!" Isaiah barked. "You couldn't give me no "bye" or a "hey fuck you! I'm leaving yo' ass" as a message or somethin'?"

Tyler felt bad. She rubbed her head a little bit, leaning back into her bed.

"I apologize for that." Tyler said. "That was wrong of me."

Isaiah didn't say anything. He listened in on her, wondering what she was going to say next.

"My dad uh.......got a large mansion off the beach." Tyler smiled. "Florida isn't so bad after all."

"You enjoyin' it?" Isaiah asked.

"Yeah." Tyler nodded. "It's pretty pretty out here."

There was an awkward silence again. Then, Tyler decided to speak up.

"Well, the reason why I really didn't want to see you before I left is because I didn't want to pull what happened the other night." Tyler sighed. "Y'know, when we had sex and all....."

"Mmm you liked that shit, didn't you?"

"Yeah, which is why I didn't want to do it again and have it slip me in." Tyler sighed. "I ain't wanna have no marriage vows or no shit after having some bomb ass sex."

"You're fucking retarted, Tyler." Isaiah laughed. "How is it up there, anyway?"

"It's.....pretty swell." Tyler smiled. "I have to enroll in a new college and everything but.....yeah. It's nice."

Tyler laughed for a little bit, then came to a small pause.

"My dads getting me an apartment when I get out of college and....I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" Tyler asked. "Just me, you, and Kayson in our own place."

Isaiah froze. He's never been anywhere outside of Schaefer, so this place felt like home. Not to mention that this is where his brother, mom, and me were staying along with 'Los and the others. He didn't want to leave any of us. While Isaiah was on the phone, Kayson started to whine a little from the noise that was keeping him awake.

"Ah shit. Um, I don't wanna wake Kayson. He's gettin' pretty irritated with my talkin' and shit so...." Isaiah sighed. "I'ma call you back tomorrow."

The next day, Isaiah started making his way over to Carlos's house to sell some more to pay the next upcoming bill. Before he left, he gave Kayson a bath and fed him a bottle, which took an hour. While he was grabbing his bag, he heard me and Noah talking before Noah left.

"Where you headin'?" I asked.

"To see mama." Noah smiled. "I think we hear the bailing today. You wanna come?"

"I'm not properly dressed." I sighed, laughing a little. "You gotta catch me on a better day, Noah."

"Wait a minute," Isaiah thought. "How the hell do he get to see momma?"

"Wait, what time is Isaiah leaving?" Noah asked.

"Lord." I groaned. "You still ain't gone tell that nigga, are you?"

"Not until he starts helping with this bail money." Noah growled. "Until then, skip him."

"I ain't getting between y'all asses." I said as I shook my head. "That's on y'all."

Isaiah was enraged. Noah didn't even bother to tell him where their own mother was. Isaiah waited in his room for Noah to leave, then stepped downstairs. I said hey to him, but he walked right pass me with Kayson in his arms. Confused, I blew it off and continue to cook. 

When Isaiah arrived at Carlos's house, Q and the others were cleaning up to cook. When he sat down onto the couch, I could see how enraged he was.

"What's up now, nigga?" Carlos laughed as he swept up his hallway.

Isaiah clenched his jaw for a little while, then let out a low sigh.

"I think I wanna put on somebody." Isaiah said in a sinister tone.

"Who?"

"Noah."

Carlos scrunched his eyebrows at Isaiah, confused a little.

"You mean, yo' brother?"

"Yeah, nigga."

"Isaiah, I usually will roll wit' you on hits, but not this one." Carlos said as he shook his head. "That's yo' blood."

"Did you know that this nigga knew what jail my mama been sitting in for the longest and he ain't even bother to tell me?" Isaiah growled. "I done had enough of that nigga. I'm ready to take his ass out."

"What we need to discuss is how you gone get rid of them tattoo's." Carlos said as he pointed to Isaiah's arm. "Those are serious risks considering the fact that that old bitch pointed you out."

"What?" Isaiah said as he looked at his arms. "No."

"No?" Carlos snarled. "Is you tryna get caught?"

"Nigga I ain't getting rid of these tattoo's! They got the people that mean the most to me on it!" Isaiah snarled. "I'ma have these on me until I rot in a casket! I may get Noah's name removed, but no."

While Isaiah and Carlos were having a conversation, they got a knock on the door. Isaiah placed Kayson down and opened the door. Suddenly, three officers tackled Isaiah down onto the ground. As he fell on his face, Carlos and the others backed away as they snatched Isaiah up and handcuffed him behind his back.

"Isaiah Steels, you've been arrested for 1 count of first degree murder and two counts of attempted murder!" The officers barked. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law!"

Isaiah looked at the others as their mouths dropped opened and watched as the police snatched them out of Carlos's home, taking him away to the station. One of theirs were finally caught.