"Don't call me that! It's Roc to you!"

Marley got quiet and sat there.

"That's awesome Marley. I hope you have fun." Prod said smiling at her.

Marley smiled back.

"If you guys go there, I can meet you afterwards. My class ends at 1:30 and I can walk the rest of the way."

"Alright. Sounds like a plan then. You good with that Roc?"

"Yeah whatever." Roc said rolling his eyes.

After school was over Marley started walking towards her house.

She stopped when she heard little kids laughing and looked to her right and soon realized she was at the park on the intersection of Line street and South street.

She kept walking ignoring the laughs and screams coming from the kids running around.

Marley walked a few more blocks before stepping up onto her back porch unlocking the door and walking inside shutting it behind her.

She walked into the living room where Marilee sat with another man.

"I'm glad you're home." Marilee said smirking.

Marley knew what her mother had in mind when she saw the man sitting on the couch. Marley dropped her bag and tried to make a run for the backdoor when the man that was sitting on the couch grabbed her by her hair stopping her.

"No! Stop, please don't do this!" Marley begged the man as he pulled her hair some more bringing her into the living room.

"Marilee, this is her right?" The man asked.

"Yeah that's her. Go ahead. Last room on the left. Don't take too long. I want my money as soon as you done." Marilee said drinking from her vodka bottle.

The unidentified man grabbed Marley's wrist dragging her to the room. He pinned her down on the bed and raped her repeatidly. Marley had lost count as the man penetrated her unwillingly.

After 2 1/2 hours the man was done and he climbed out of the window running off into the night leaving a crying Marley on her bed half naked.

Marilee was getting impatient waiting on the man to bring her what was hers so she got up and busted in Marley's room.

"What in the fuck is taking so long?!" Marilee yelled.

"He's gone! Just get out!" Marley screamed at her.

"What do you mean he's gone?!"

"He jumped out of the window! He's gone you stupid bitch!"

"What did you just say to me Marley?"

"You heard me you're so stuck up your own ass you just let these men come and do what they want to me and you get what you want and then what?!"

"Bitch I will knock you unconscious! Don't speak to me like that again!"

"Fuck you!"

Marilee walked up to Marley and punched her right in her nose causing it to bleed.

"Say it again!" Marilee spit in her face.

Marley's face was stinging from the scratch and her tears.

"I fucking hate you!" Marley yelled at her mother.

"The feelings mutual."

Marilee slammed the door and walked out to drink some more of her vodka.

Marley had had enough. She grabbed her shirt and jumped out of the window.

•••••••

Marley had been walking around for 2 1/2 hours now and she didn't know where to go...She didn't have anyone...She sat down on the bench by the park and cried until she couldn't cry anymore.

It was getting darker by the minute and Marley decided she'd have to return home.

Marley walked on to her porch and unlocked the door. Marilee realized Marley had left and struck her as soon as she walked into the door. Marley fell and crawled as fast as she could to her room.

She finally got enough strength and ran into her room closing and locking her door crying. Marilee tried to kick the door down but she was too weak. She eventually gave up and walked away.

Marley couldn't believe how slowly but surely her world was falling apart. She didn't know how much more she could take..