Chapter 17: When hope is lost

Zacznij od początku

Sent.

Hoping that she would see or would reply I waited for any sign, I also texted the police, by now it was 5:00pm and my cell was really dark and had drawings of naked women.

I took some pictures making sure not to make a sound and went to the bars and took a picture of what it looks like from the outside.

I sent these to my mom and the police, from years of experience I've come to know what to do in the situation like looking for signal when you have a phone or taking picture for evidence to show you were kidnapped, or spare keys nearby, I once tried to charge a person for kidnapping me and he wasn't accused becuase I had no evidence and to which I've learned always take some evidence with you.

I sit back down and wait for a reply.

I learned something new.

Waiting sucks.

Dylan's POV

I told Mae to wait for me since I forgot something, I quickly picked it up and saw some men in black long trench coats walking, I looked away and pretended I didn't see them, Then when I looked back they were gone.

I went outside of Wendy's and saw that Mae had disappered.

"MAE!" I screamed throught the whole parking lot and got some strange looks from people.

I dialed her number and she picked up. "Hey Mae where are y--". I was cut off by a mans voice I knew all to well.

"Hey there Peterson." I could sense the grin on his face by saying my last name.

"Where is Mae?" I asked with a now angered voice.

"Why she is right here. In my car. Tied up." He says.

I try to control my anger and count to 5, but it isn't working.

"Look I know you want money but this isn't the way to do--".

"I gave you ONE job Peterson, and what do you do? you fall in love with the girl!" He yells and I flinch through the phone.

"Let her go." I say in a warning tone. "Or else...".

"Or else what?" he says, sounding amused.

"You'll see." I hang up the phone, and punch a wall. This wasn't suppose to happen. I sigh.

Remembering that day brings me chills.

I was walking down the street talking pictures of the roads, they were really facsinating, suddenly I bumped into a tall man.

"I'm sorry."I say with my 12 year old voice and I look at the ground.

"Hey kiddo." The man said. "Wanna do a job for me?" He looked at me with amusment.

"W-what kind of job?" I say to him.

He lowered to my hieght and whispered in my ear, I looked him in the eye terrified of what he just told me.

"I'll pay you Twenty gran." My family wasn't in the best economical situation so I accepted.

Since that day on I became a paparazzi.

Trying to forget that memory was really hard for me becuase it's how my 'job' started. The man that day had told me to become a paparazzi and when I turn 15 I would travel to europe and stalk the princess of Guernsey and when I completed that I would follow her to America and help them kidnap her for money.

I regret it everyday, becuase the moment I started taking pictures of her I knew she was special and different, I liked it. I liked her.

I wanted to be her friend or maybe something more but reality hit me and I realised, A princess and a Paparazzi don't blend.

And when I became her friend here, It was one of the best days of my life i was so happy, and slowly I realised I had fallen for her.

I can see it in her eyes she might like me too but she can't accept it and that breaks my heart.

In order to save the one girl I love, I risk everything and go see the King.

Hopefully he'll listen to me.

*****************

Wooow new secrets! whaaaaat? But Dylan is my favorite.

Question: Do you guys think Mae will be rescued and live to hear Dylans confession?

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter i think i made it long enought for you to enjoy so...your welcome, jk.

I think i will update some teasers on my snapchat if you're interested @Kat25521 or if you just wanna know more about me or perhaps wanna be my friend 😉😀.

vote or comment if you ship Dylae or mayln.

to everyone that has read up to this part you are amazing and i love you all for reading my book 🙏🙆.

ciao, love

kat25521.💟