I'm a baby

Error called ink as he waited for error to come he talked to undyne form under swap they were making something for blueberry and error needed to get something's for them "yea ink" said error like he just woke up " we need you to get some milk " he rolled his eyes and left to get the milk he went to a store in under fell and bought milk while walking some were so no one could see him he heard some one " ah shit this won't work " and some glasses were being throwing all over error dodge them a purple gas like filled the air when error breathe it he felt dizzy but teleported home before he knocked out on the couch " error is that you" asked ink he walked in the living room by the chouch on the ground was the milk box ink went and pick it up he felt that it was empty he mumble something to himself " error were is the milk " do i have to do everything to my self he said to himself he was just about to leave when a small giggle was heard by the chair ink looked around shake it off and took another step and more giggling was heard " error you better not be playing a trick on me" said ink more giggling was heard he walked over to the couch he move a the pillow and a small baby error sat giggling as his mouth was a mess of milk he put his hands in the air wanting to be with in inks arms ink didn't know what to do and called undyne " undyne !!!!!!!!!!!!" undyne came in a little worried "whats wrong oh what happen to error" ask undyne " i don't know he's just a baby" ink say " well this isn't good maybe i can fine out" she said back " oh thank goodness" ink answer " just for now you'll take care or him maybe the gift for blue can wait" she said picking up error like a baby and handing him over to ink " i guess i can do that" ink said holding error close undyne left not to long ink looked at error who was in his hands " what am i going to do with you"