interesting boy

The picture is of Pride and no I don't own this horse in real life.

I pat him after the jump before I turn him back around to jump that very same jump. I squeeze him into a canter keeping my eyes forward ready for him to jump the 3 foot jump. I feel black knight prepare to jump he brought his hind legs under him then push off 2 feet away from the jump I lift up with him and we soar over the jump and still land 4 feet away from the jump on the other side.I pat, rub and smile towards black knight still excited about the jumping potential he has.

I lead black knight to the tie rank and remove his bridle, putting on his halter before taking off his saddle and blanket, carrying the items to the tack room. I hanged his bridle under his name plate on the hook and put his saddle on a rack on the wall before heading back and grooming him down. I lead him to his stall, I unclip his lead rope and closed his stall door I hooked the rope on a nearby hook and gave him one last pat. I walked over to arrow and give him a pat before grabbing his lead rope and clipping it on.

I open the door and lead him out. I lead him to the tie rack and tie him there, I gave him a pat on the shoulder. I groom him down before grabbing his blanket and girth with my saddle. I put the saddle and girth on the rack before put the blanket on his back and smooth it out on him.

I picked up my saddle and gently put it on his back. I grab his girth and put it on the saddle and tighten it. I head back into the tack room and grab his bridle, my short whip and my riding helmet. I put my helmet on and head towards arrow and remove his halter with his rein on his neck and put his bridle on, I pat him one more time before leading him to the arena.

I got on him and have him walk around to warm up after he is warmed up I squeeze him into a canter. We head to the jumps and started working on them I figured out his weakness to work on with Chloe I lead him back to the stable. I continue my routine around the stable before heading to my truck and drive to the store. I park my truck and get out, heading to the store.

"Hey Lilly are you here for something" the store owner ask. "Yeah I need hay for them and I'm going to borrow your trailer plus I might surprise chloe with new tack for arrow I don't know yet" he nods. "I will have Tyler hook up the trailer and put the hay in the hay rack in the trailer. How many horses for the trailer?" I raised up my hand with two fingers up still looking at the english bridle that was arrow's size. "Haha I should know that you would do that but which two horses?" I turn around "my mare and her foal can come back home now that the colt is old enough" he nods.

"Tyler! Come get the two horse trailer and hay ready to move for Lilly" I grab a dark blue halter look thoroughly before shaking my head and putting it back. "I will try this bridle and what halter do you think will go with a strawberry roan egyptian Arabian" he grab a bright red halter with red and blue lead rope "this will work" I nod and pay for the items. "The bridle is free until you try it on arrow if it fits you can pay on your next visit for items or just to visit" I nod "thanks" I leave and put the halter,lead rope and bridle in the passenger seat. I drive to the ranch where my mare and her colt waited.

I pull up in their parking lot, I got out with the halter and lead rope. I walked towards the stable and a girl who was looking out at a pasture had turned around, I walked to her. "Is the owner of the stable here?" I ask her "yes he is he is in the arena teaching a lesson right now though"I nod. I look out into the pasture and see my beautiful dark bay Arabian named stardust and her colt was out there "those two are hard to catch but their owner is coming today" she tells me when she saw me watching them.

I look to her "stardust is actually easy to catch" I answer, she looked confused while I put my pointer finger and thumb in my mouth and whistle loud and clear. Stardust looked towards me before cantering across the feild towards me, she stops at the fence her colt next to her. I pat them "how did you do that"the girl asked "well I trained my stardust to come when some one whistles like that now let's go see if the owner is done so I can take my two home". We head inside the stable and towards the indoor arena.

The owner was still teaching the lesson, I lean onto the fence and watch how he teaches them. When they had a few minutes of free time he finally noticed me. He walked towards me and the girl "sorry if you had to wait Lilly" I shrugged "I am going to bring my horses in and I am going to ride stardust before I go so can you please set up the jumps". He nodded then I head back out to the pasture.

There were five to six girls standing there watching stardust and the colt, they notice me while I head to the gate. I open the gate and left it slightly open, holding stardust's lead rope and the new halter and lead rope "don't leave the gate open these two will escape" one shout to me. I put my pointer finger and thump up to my mouth and whistle loud and clear again stardust and her colt canter towards me stopping a certain space away. I clip on stardust lead rope and drop it to the floor, she stood there and the girls gasped I put on the halter on the colt before picking up stardust's lead rope and lead them over and out of the pasture.

I lead them to the stable with the girls fallowing me. I tie both of them on the tie rack and groom stardust down before putting her blanket on then saddle they gave me to use, her girth and bridle, I put on the helmet they gave me and lead stardust to the arena and got on her and warmed her up. I squeeze her into a canter and canter around before going over the jumps. I give her a pat and ride her out of the arena. I remove everything and groom her down before getting them ready for the trip back home.

I lead them to the trailer I tied stardust to the side of the trailer and lead her colt to the back of the trailer. I got into the trailer and lead him into the trailer. I come back out and untie stardust and lead her into the trailer.I get out and close the trailer doors, nods to the owner and the girls before heading into my truck and drive away back to my stable.

I lead stardust out and into her stall before leading the colt out to his own stall. He tried to canter in his stall and I laughed "your one interesting boy, that's why your name is startdust's pride".