Saved

I'd like to thank KarolinaKadiait for the idea of this story😘. There will be at least three or four chapters, it depends on how I'll continue it. Enjoy 💜💜💜

Sam goes to Dean and shows him a site of a newspaper he found on the internet. Dean was sitting on the table eating a sandwich of bacon, cheese and ham he made. Sam sat next to him and put the computer in front of Dean.
"check this out"
Dean looks on the screen and smiles. Sam looks him with a weird face.
"Asian ladies, M-M Sammy, you make me proud "
Sam quick looks on his computer and closes the advertisment that appeared on his screen.
"Now, look again"
there was an article in a newspaper from Marshall, where a lot of 'suicides' have been there. but the one thing that took Sam's attention was that the victims were all girls, all died from too much loss of blood and the murderer was their fathers, who also are found after some time dead too.
"looks like shapeshifters "
Dean said while gulping a bite of his sandwich.
"yeah, we should better check it out"
Sam said and got up.
"what? right now?!"
"yeah"
"oooh come on dude, I just woke up! "
Dean said and took another bite of his sandwich.
"you could sleep in the car if I drive"
Dean almost chock when Sam answer him
"you know your hands aren't good enough for my baby"
"then get up and drive"
Dean sighed and got up. he took his bag and followed Sam. As they were driving for Marshall Sam was checking on sites with newspapers. any other information he could find. As they were almost there Castiel appeared on the back seat.
"...Hello "
Sam and Dean jumped from their seats and Dean almost crashed on a tree before he could control his car again.
"what the heck Cas!? you could call me first and tell me you were coming! "
"...why? "
"for not crashing on a damn tree! "
Cas still didn't understand why but he wasn't bothering to find out.
"anyway... why you're here?"
Sam asked when he got his breath back.
"heaven is all so trouble and worry so I came here to clear my mind a little. so what's the case? "
Sam sat back on his seat and opened his laptop.
"we think it's a shapeshifter"
"ok "
after an hour they arrived on Marshall. they got out and headed to the police station. After they looked at the bodies they made it clear it was a shapeshifter. Cas almost revealed them as he was always going to say the truth about why they were there. but luckily serif was too busy to concentrate on him. they got out of the police station. according to the informations they got, the next house to be attacked by the shapeshifter, was seven blocks away. your home. you were at the living room with your father, watching a series. you loved your father. After the loss of your mother 8 years ago, he had done anything to make you happy. the fact that he didn't drown on his misery, but he tried to help you overcome her loss was truly amazing. you heard a knock on the door. your father tried to get up but you gently pushed him down, back on his seat.
"I'll open the door, you stay here"
you kissed his cheek and walked to the door. you opened the door and saw three men.
"hi, can I help you? "
the tall one talked.
"yeah, my name is Sam and this is my brother Dean and this is Castiel."
you followed Sam's voice and when he showed you Castiel, you just froze. for a second you could feel a lightning, tickling your body.
"could we come in and talk with your father?"
you were back to reality when he spoke again. you opened the door full and stepped back.
"...s..sure......he's over there"
they got in and went to your father. Sam and Dean sat in front of your father and Castiel was looking at some pictures that were on the door of the fridge. you stopped next to him and looked at the picture he was staring. it was a picture of your family, a year before your mother passed away. it was at your 19th birthday.
"who is she?"
Castiel asked and showed at your mother.
"that's my mom...she passed away 8 years ago"
tears were threatening to fall when you remembered the last day you saw her at the hospital.
"I'm sorry, I'm sure she's in a better place."
he said and turned back to Dean and Sam. you felt like he hated you. you walked next to your father and heard their questions. they said they were from a newspaper for an article about the murders that happen near by. your father told them everything he had heard from the neighbors and news from tv. they thanked him for his time and asked you if there were any cameras in and out the house. there was a camera in the balcony, two in the bedrooms and one in the living room. they asked you if they could check the cameras and you lead them in the basement where the cameras were all connected. Sam watched carefully at the cameras and he look at Dean. then they nobbed to each other and got out. they thanked you for letting them in, well Dean and Sam did, Castiel just got in the car and waited them. you got back in and closed the door behind you. Sam and Dean got in the car and drove about 20m of your home and parked there.
"he's not a shapeshifter yet, his eyes didn't shine in the camera, we'll have to stay here until we see something"
Sam said.
"yeah, and while you do that I'll take a beauty nap"
Dean said and laied on his seat.
"Cas, did you saw anything strange?"
"well, I could see her staring at me"
Cas answer in Sam's question
"...no, I meant if you saw anything strange about this case?"
"oh...my apologies, no I didn't "
he said and Sam turned on his seat. after some hours it was 2 am you got up from your bed as you heard a loud bang. you went to your father's room and knocked the door.
"Dad? are you asleep?"
you whispered and slowly got inside. he wasn't on his bed. you tried to keep calm, freaking out for no reason was the last thing you wanted to happen. you looked everywhere trying to find him. you went to the living room and opened the light but when you did that you felt someone falling on you and closing the light again.
"we don't need light sweetheart, we don't want the neighbors to wake up"
it was your father!!! you tried to run but he wasn't letting you. he turned you facing him and punched you in the face and you fainted. he got up up and put you on a chair. he went to the basement and took a rope and tied you. a few minutes later you woke up. you tried to get up but you couldn't realizing you were tied up in the chair and remembering what happen. you had a sock in your mouth and you couldn't scream. you didn't know what was happening, your father was acting like crazy. you heard footsteps coming your way and cold sweat started running. your father came in with a needle. needles were like your biggest fear. you tried again to scream but with no use. he gets closer to you and talks.
"you know, I've drank the blood of many people, but it leaves a bitter taste I could say. but one time someone's blood was full of drugs. then, I realized how much sweetness drugs leave. we'll just have to wait a few minutes"
he took your arm and pressed the needle in your skin. you felt the drugs getting into your blood and running through your veins. you started feeling dizzy and seeing some blur colours everywhere. you had to cause some noise before you won't be able to control your body. you looked at the window. luckily the alarms were on. your shoes were enough heavy to break the window. you kicked in the air and your shoe flew through the window setting the alarms on. your father came to you and with the knife he was holding cuprum knife he was holding, he cut you in your arm.
"look now what you did, I'll have to drink your bitter blood!!!"
he said and quickly leaned to your arm. you heard the door cracking open and you saw Dean,Sam and Castiel getting in with a shotgun (with silver bullets). your father run to them and pushed Sam away. you couldn't believe how strong he was. you saw Castiel coming to you and untying you. he helped you up but then your father pushed him away too. he grabbed you and bit you were he had cut you. you screamed and Dean shoot him in the head and he fall down. the drugs and your shock made you fall unconscious, but before you could hit down Castiel caught you.
"he has put an overdose of drugs inside her blood, I must take them before they kill her"
he touched your forehead with his hand and removed the drugs from your blood. he picked you up and they got back into their car, before any neighbor could see them.