Let's Get This Started

Start from the beginning

   "Would you like me to not invite either of them?" She shook her head and picked up her clipboard again. "No, that won't be fun at all. Just try your best to keep those two apart. At least don't be in the same room with them if they are in there." I crossed my arms but nodding accepting what she was saying. Honestly I the last time the two of them were in the same room made my head explode. I would have history not repeat itself. But it was still super weird. Did she know something that I didn't?

     My phone buzzed against my hip three times. Phonecall or text?

   3 texts. One from Elliot. One from Lena. One from Sean.

I have the drinks! I''ll be on my way in 10 mins. XOXO Lena

You don't mind if I come to the party right? Maybe we can fix things there.. -Elliot

I'm pretty sure I'll be the sexiest person at that party. Aside from you of course ;) Sean

  Huh.  This party sure was going to be interesting.

v

Within a few hours the house was filled with people. Most of them I didn't know but as long as they got out when I asked, everything was all good. I searched the crowd for Sean or Elliot but spotted them nowhere. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was only 11:30 most people didn't show up until later.

    Scarlett burst through the kitchen door with Wren holding on to her. I raised an eyebrow at her and swirled my drink in my hand. I haven't drunk anything yet because I wanted to be fully aware of what's going on. At least the beginning part of the party.

  Scarlett however, didn't see the same way I did.

   "She had like ten shots back there." Wren said huffing holding Scarlett. "What's a number? Its only drinking!" Scarlett bellowed and burped loudly. "Excuse me." She said blushing a little. I rolled my eyes but smiled. "You can take her up to my bathroom and wash her off a little." I offered. Scarlett pouted and started to stroke Wren's arm.

       "Wreny... do you think you can escort me back into the room I wasn't done drinking." She slurred. Wren shook his head. "No we're going towards the shower." He said. A slow grin reached her face and she suddenly stood up straight. "Well then off we go to this shower! Can't wait to see your fine ass naked again." She winked at him and he smirked back.

    "Please, not in my shower. Just go and wash her face." I pleaded. He nodded but continued to smirk at Scarlett and dragged her out of the kitchen. I blew out air. I wonder when the boys will get here.

     Lena sauntered into the room. I noticed by the wild look in her eyes she wasn't drunk but tipsy. She gave me a tiny wave and hopped up on the counter with me. "How are you?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I filled her in about my conversation with Scarlett.

    "So are you worried?" I shook my head. Why would I be? "Nah, there isn't anything to worry about. They are two guys that are my friends." I replied honestly. "Just one I really like and the other is my friend.. that I have sex with."

   Lena scrunched up her face in confusion. "Okay, when I'm sober I can focus but not right now. Speak English please."

    I laughed. "I'm not worried. Everything will be fi--"

A large knock on the door interrupted my words and I quickly hopped off the counter. "That's one of them." I said excitingly.

  I practically ran towards the door, dodging the grinding couples in the living room. I took a deep breath and opened the door knob. Sean stood on the other side.