“Do you know why I chose this place?” he whispered in her ear and she shivered all over.

“Because it is the most beautiful place I have ever been to?”

“Well it only seemed appropriate. The theme of this hotel is the medieval times. And you know what happened then?”

“What?” she said huskily obviously affected by his closeness.

“They believed in fairies. So I thought it was appropriate of me to bring you in a place you could be appropriately worshiped.”

“Mmmmm and I though I was being appropriately worshiped each night this week” she said with a very sexy tone.

“Oh god you are driving me crazy” Nicolas said while scooping her up in his hands and taking her to their bed. He took off her clothes and his as quickly as he could and he proceeded to make frantic love to her. When they both orgasmed together he held her tight on his chest, still inside of her and whispered to her ear.

“This is true happiness”

Like that they fell asleep together and did not wake up until the next morning. Maya woke up with her stomach growling. They had skipped dinner the previous night, too busy making love. She was not regretting it but her empty stomach made her feel a little bit queasy. She felt Nicolas nuzzling her neck and immediately knew that he was also awake.

“How is my little fairy feeling today?” her stomach growled again giving an answer for her. Maya laughed even though she was embarrassed.

“She is very happy to be with you, but you neglected to feed her last night and her stomach is on a riot, embarrassing her. Pretty romantic right?”

“I should be punished for neglecting such a sweet thing. It is not my fault though. Our friend down there took over and monopolized the scene.”

“You are right! I am going to punish him right now!” she turned in his embrace facing him, licked him behind his ear and squeezed his semi hard penis.

“You are getting yourself in a whole lot of trouble there sweet fairy. Leave the gun you are holding alone if you wish to eat breakfast” she giggled playfully and kissed him on the lips.

“Feed me oh mighty knight!”

He groaned and stood from the bed. There was a hidden telephone on the side of the bathroom door and he picked it up and ordered a breakfast fit for royalty. They fed each other in bed and although everything was wonderful the queasiness in Maya's stomach would not dissipate. Nicolas sensed something was wrong and asked her about it.

“What is wrong baby? Don't you like this? You want me to order something different for you?”

“No everything is perfect. My stomach feels a little bit weird but that is probably because I did not eat anything last night. I am sure that I will be fine. I don't want anything to ruin our weekend.”

“Hey you being healthy is what matters me the most. I love you little fairy! I know it is too soon, but I really irrevocably love you!” Maya looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“I love you too Nicolas! I mean I tried not to fall for you that fast, but it quickly became obvious to me that all my attempts were a lost cause.”

He hugged her furiously and kissed her sweetly. He kept on kissing her expecting her to stop him, since she did not feel too good. She did not stop him. Soon they were making love again. By noon Maya felt pretty good and they went for a walk together. The hotel had formed the whole area with the medieval theme and they had a lot of fun running around like a lovesick couple. The manager of the hotel even send them some champaign compliments of the hotel, because after observing them, he thought they were newlyweds. When they cleared that out he insisted that they keep it for their real honeymoon. He even bet Nicolas money on how soon the wedding would be. The possibility of them not getting married was non negotiable for either of them, and Maya could not do anything but laugh at them and their stubbornness.

The weekend passed on a blur. Like all good things it ended too soon and by Sunday afternoon they started heading back to town. Nicolas took them to his apartment just for a few moments, so that he could take some clothes for the next day and they headed to her home. He had no intention to sleep without her unless it was absolutely necessary. EVER. He neglected to mention that to Maya because he did not want to freak her out. They were already moving too fast for her standards. She had jocked about the bet he had made with the owner of the hotel but he was serious as a heart attack. He would just give her a little more time to get used to the idea.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

hope you liked our love sick couple!!!!!!!

XXXX