Ch.1

I was sitting in my bean bag chair in my room playing a song on my guitar called Stay With Me by Sam Smith and singing along, when my tv said something about Rachel Berry. I focused in on what it was saying.

TV:

Teen pop-star Rachel Berry says that she is moving back to Lima Ohio. She says she is going finish out her senior year at McKinley high school. You go girl, keep your education good cuz who knows maybe you wanna give up the spotlight someday, that's when you'll really need those good grades. So that's it on WGOWC(What's Going On With Celebs Is something I made up the name for the show).

I sit up from my bed excited about her coming to my school. Then my stepdad Burt called me on my phone.

B- Finn get in here you have chores to do!! So HURRY UP!!!
F- ok.
B- what!?!
F- ugh! Yes sir.
B- good there's a list on the front door.

Ugh! I hate it here I have to live in a shed separate from Burt's house, he has two sons that bully me named Derrick and Jason along with Burt, and I'm forced to do all of the work around the house. I cook, I clean and all I get is yelled at by all three of them. They think they're better than me just because Burt is famous. Derrick and Jason are on the McKinley high football team. I'm just nerdy ol' Finn. The one thing they don't know is that I've applied for a college in New York for singing, acting, and dancing called NYADA. They just have to send a letter saying that i can audition for the school. I get up and my chores.
By the time I'm finish it is 10:30. I take a shower and go straight to bed.