"Kiss"

"Kiss"

"Who's the cutest baby? Who's the cutest baby?" Judy giggled softly as her fingers danced across her pup's belly. Her child, Nick Jr, laughed loudly from her mother's tickle attack. The little fox pup struggled against his mother's arms, his little legs kicking. Judy pulled away giving him a gentle boop on his tiny black nose.
Nick Jr, gurgled in response, giving her a wide smile. Judy sighed happily giving her little baby a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"Mommy loves you so much." She proclaimed before tickling his little belly again. "Yes I do! Yes I do!"
Her pup giggled loudly again, his small paws grabbing her paw which seemed to be giant against his. Judy bounced him gently as she laid her head at the back of the couch. Her legs were curled in under her while her child was nestled safely in her arms.
A soft chuckle rang beside her making her turn to her husband who decided that he wanted to spend time with them.

"Don't forget about me, Whiskers." He mentioned, wiggling his eyebrows at her mischievously. She laughed, giving her son a soft nuzzle as she responded.

"Oh daddy doesn't need attention, right sweetheart?" She said rubbing her nose against his small muzzle. She felt her baby's small paws grab her cheeks when she did this. "No he doesn't, no he does not!"
Nick frowned when he heard his own son giggle at her and her poor attempt of a joke.

"I do have to disagree on that..." He grinned. He slipped a paw underneath her back, holding onto her side, leaning his muzzle towards underneath her chin. Showering her with sweet butterfly kisses. This did not sit well with his young and easily embarrassed wife.

"N-Nick!" She scolded pulling herself away from his hungry lips. He smirked when he saw a blush creeping up her face. "Not in front of the baby!"

He glanced at their child, who was busy sucking on his own paw. He raised a brow. "I don't think he really cares...now come here!"
He pulled her towards him catching her neck again.

"Nick!" She struggled against him in vain, her arms preoccupied with balancing the baby. She glanced down watching the pup tilt his head with curiosity, wondering what on earth they were doing. Judy immediately felt self conscious, shutting her eyes in overwhelming embarrassment. "The baby is looking!"

Nick chuckled giving his child a glance. "Let him look! He won't remember it anyway." He exclaimed placing a paw on her cheek wanting her to focus her attention on him. She shook her head bringing the pup closer to her.

"N-no!" And she lifted their son in between them. "Why don't you kiss your son instead?" She said bouncing him gently in front of the adult fox. The pup stared at his father, thumb still in mouth. Drool already dripping down onto the couch. Nick couldn't help but pick him out of Judy's paws, smiling down at his more than adorable son.

"Ah Junior, can you believe your mum is being selfish today?" He said, before giving his son a well deserved kiss on the forehead. The pup giggled in response. Nick turned to Judy. "See? He agrees with me!"

"You're dreaming..." Judy smiled, holding back her laughter. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Nick's cheek making him give her a half-lidded look. "See? I gave you a kiss, isn't that right Nicholas?" She asked looking back to their son, who had now moved to his foot to stick into his mouth.