Jessica sighed, shaking her head.

"Can I pay you in kisses instead?" Fred asked.

"I guess so," Jessica replied, smiling.

Happy to pay up immediately, Fred leaned in and kissed his girlfriend. Fred thought that he and Jessica should use kisses instead of money in bets from now on.

***

"You did a wonderful job announcing," Alyssa heard from behind her.

She turned around to see Louis standing there smiling.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it," Alyssa replied, "Even if your team did lose."

"Oh well," Louis stated, "It doesn't look like the team is very upset anyway."

He motioned to the field where several people were kissing. It was quite odd to be honest, but unbelievably adorable at the same time.

"I say we join them," Alyssa stated, leaning and gently pressing her lips to his.

***

"That was an awesome game Kailey," Jason stated, "Especially when you caught the snitch at the end."

"You made some really great plays too," Kailey added.

"I didn't score at all, though."

"That doesn't matter. We played as hard as we could and we ended up on top. We played the game by the book."

"How about we do something off the book though?"

Kailey looked at him slightly confused, not knowing what he was talking about. Then she saw his eyes close and his lips move towards hers. At the moment, she couldn't think of something she'd rather be doing, so she leaned in as well and their lips touched. Jessica had been right all those months ago during the first match they played against Gryffindor that year. Jason did like her, and maybe, Kailey liked him as well.

***

Tony Roberts, Garret Burke, and Alex Milton sat in the stands watching the events on the field. Like they had promised at the end of the previous season, they had come to every single one of Ravenclaw's games. It was a strange feeling watching the new team. However, they had to admit that the team was just as good as the one they had been on the year before.

"Now that is not something I was expecting," Alex stated, pointing to Kristen and James.

"Kristen Wood and James Potter together after what happened last year," Garret said, "I don't think anyone expected that."

"A lot must have happened between them this year," Tony stated.

"Not just them," Alex pointed out, "Take a look at all that snogging going on out there."

"Jessica Thomas and Fred Weasley; I think most people could see that coming though. She's seemed to fancy him for years."

"Taylor Finnegan and Andrew Wood are a couple I didn't see coming, but I think they're cute together," Garret continued.

"Besides Kristen and James, I would have to say the most shocking couple is Kailey and Jason," Alex stated.

"He's liked her for a while. It was a bit obvious to tell."