••Stars

Mark🌸

"Yeah mom, mmhm, im doing good, okay, bye." I drop my phone in the backseat part of my car.

Just moments ago, I walked with Jinyoung, my new friend. Its funny how it just occured a while ago, but all of a sudden, im thinking of him. Somehow, I feel like I want to be with him, our conversation was too short.

•••
As I got back home, I took a short nap, in which lasted about 15 minutes.

After waking up, I watched my phone. Every notification made me excited, but then since it wasnt the notification i was expecting, I immediately sulk.

Suddenly, my phone produced a 'ding' sound, again. I run up to my phone, wondering who or what it is, and yes, its the person who i have been willing to talk to.

Text message:
Uhm, Hi! this is Jinyoung! Ive been wondering if youd like to, um, meet up later 8:00? You dont really have to go if you dont want to, but itd be okay too if you come. Id really like to know you more. just dont mind this if you wont come, haha.

I laughed at how awkward his text message was. He probably wasnt sociable. And of course, id love to meet him.

Id love to! Would it be okay if we'd meet up now? the sooner, the better ;)

*ding!

Sure! so how about in the park?

okie. its official! catch you there! ;)

I run as fast as I can to my car keys, and ride into my car. I was so hyped up about meeting Jinyoungie for some reason. While driving there, someone just runs up in the middle of the road. I almost bump into him/her, not knowing the gender of the person due to the gigantic hoodie he/she was wearing. I find out that hes a man, and he has piercings. He was tall. Probably about 178-180 inches. He seemed startled at first, probably because of the lard honk my car made. And when he saw me, he had a huge grin on his face.

•••
"M-Mark!" Jinyoung called up to me.

"HEY JINYOUNGIE!" I could see that he blushed, but not only that, he was in a tuxedo.

"Where have you been?" I ask.
"Just some party."
"Jinyoung, you couldve told me if you were busy to meet me up now."
"No-No its okay! Never really liked what was happening anyways."
"Well if you say so."

Jinyoungie and I continue walking. We sat down on the grass, and watched the stars above. It was beautiful. jinyoungie put down his hand on his right side, in between us, only to find out that my hand was there, causing him to hold my hand. He flinched.

"Hhaha! Its okay Jinyoung." I said grabbing his hand.

We were there, on the grass stargazing, while holding each others hands. Suddenly Jinyoung looked up to me. I looked at him, and he instantly looked away. I thought how cute Jinyoungie was.

Hours passed by of us still in the same position. None of us took the initiative to tell the other one that it was late. Somehow, at one point, i felt that someone was staring at us, but the feeling got away in the end anyways.

"Uhm Mark, I think its getting late." Jinyoung rose up still holding my hand.

He noticed and let my hand go.

"Guess it is. Head back to our cars together?"
"Sure."

I grabbed Jinyoungs hand again, and we were walking with our hands hooked. Both of us were red, but at the same time, i could tell that we also both found the feeling pleasant.

•••
As I park my car in the garage, I head straight to my bedroom and instantly look at my phone, waiting for a message.

"Jinyoung..." I whispered. I fell asleep as I hear the pleasant name.

*ding!

••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Hope you liked the story. Sorry for taking it long to update. These are the chapters in where they are just meeting up(and its kinda boring so please spare me with that XD), drama's gonna start soon >.< anyways, dont forget to vote and comment down your thoughts.

Love,
Author