Second Time Around

You moaned, your body arching into Justin's. Your toes sliding down his leg, covered with his sweatpants. Your fingers lacing together behind his long neck, your eyes rolling back in pleasure. Your breath being stolen from you.
Justin's long fingers holding each side of your waists. The tips of his fingers digging into your skin.
The feeling making your body limp under his touch.
Justin's plump light pink lips traveling your neck like it was a curvy road.
He found your sweet spot, located right underneath and slightly behind your ear. Your heart best rose drastically, making you feel like any moment your chest would explode.
Justin slid his fingers up your waist, pulling your shirt along. You lifted your arms, allowing him to remove your shirt smoothly. He dropped it to the floor, his eyes hovering over your breast, held in your Vs black push up. You saw his throat cave in slightly as he swallowed hard. His tongue gliding his bottom lip. His eyes sparkling from the light above. You welcomed him back to reality as you cupped his cheek. You placed your lips to his, moaning into his as you two made out. Your tongues keeping each other company for a good while.
You two broke the kiss, breathing heavily.
Your fingers slide down his chest, gripping the rim of his shirt. He took your hint, sitting himself up. He reached behind him pulling his shirt over his head.
If your panties weren't already soaked, they are now. His shirtless body made you melt like wax.
You rubbed your finger tips along his abs, your teeth gripping your bottom lip.
In the meantime, Justin placed open mouth kisses along your collar bone. His goal location your breast.
Your fingers traveled around him, reaching his back. You dug your fingers into his skin, causing him to release a slight grunt. Justin tugged on your bra like a small child. He reached around pulling your back up just enough to unclasp your bra. Once unhooked, he pulled it from your chest, revealing your breast.
You swallowed hard, feeling self-conscious.
Justin must have noticed, placing a small kiss against your cheek. "You're beautiful." He said, making your lips curve into a slight smile.
He lower himself down to your breasts, wrapping his lips around your peb. He nibbled it slightly. His large hand wrapping around the other one. squeezing it in the meantime. Justin moved his attention over to the other one, giving it the same amount of affection.
He then slid down your body, placing kisses along your stomach, making you arch your chest. Justin's hands gripped your hips as he kissed above your jean line. He then used his fingers to unbutton your jeans, sliding your zipper down.
He gripped your jeans, pulling them from your long legs. Like the gentlemen he is, he removed them from your ankles inserted of making you kick them off yourself. Justin bit his bottom lip before hovering himself over you again. He kissed your pantie line, making you gasp. You pulled your knee to the side of his head, your fingers gripping his blonde locks.
Justin's fingers tightened on your hips, making you giggle. You were deathly ticklish there.
You tried your hardest not to slap him due to lack of control.
Justin gripped the rim of your panties, sliding them down. The further he slid them from your hips, he placed a kiss until they were all the way off your body. He tossed them before looking over your
fully nude body.
He tilted his head towards his bedroom.
He stood up from the couch, helping you up. Once you were standing in front of him, Justin lifted you up with one motion. You squealed, giggling as you wrapped your legs around his body. He carried you with no problem, entering his bedroom.
You had only a few seconds to look around before your back hit the mattress. Justin climbed on the bed, making his way towards you.
You giggled as he winked at you. Easing your nerves.
Justin lowered himself down, spreading your legs.
You closed your eyes, knowing what laid ahead.
Justin gripped the front of your thighs, lowering his mouth to your vagina. You parted your lips as you felt his hot steamy breath against your wet folds.
Justin placed a small kiss to the inside of your thigh before getting to the goodies.
He spread your folds with his long fingers that
You were very well acquainted with.
Not to mention the countless Instagram accounts you follow that are just dedicated to pictures of his fingers.
Justin blew against your clit, making you gasp. Your eyes opening suddenly. You looked down at Justin, seeing his hazel eyes staring straight at you.
He slowly closed them, wrapping his lips around your folds, tugging them before letting them go.
His tongue slid between your folds, licking your clit like it was a piece of candy.
You've never experienced him all to yourself, and you have to say. You loved every second of it.
Justin ate you out, gripping your legs even tighter as they threatened to close. Your fingers found his head full of hair, pulling the ends as you arched your pelvis, helping him out a bit.
You gasped for air between each moan, your eyes closing tightly as you felt him driving you down the right path. You were near your orgasm, and he knew it too. Justin's tongue explored you like a cave.
His eyes glancing up at you ever so often.
You toes curled as you yelled his name.
Seconds later your body seeped your cum onto his tongue, making you tense every inch of your body.
"Justin." You breathlessly called,
your fingers loosening the death grip on his beautiful blonde hair.
Justin kindly closed your legs, crawling up you. He pecked your lips, allowing you to taste yourself. You loved the way he knew what he was doing. And how he could make you feel so comfortable with everything. Most guys are asses when it comes to sex. They just want what they want, practically using the girl for their pleasure only.
Not doing it for the partnership it's about.