Love Spell

Dipper Gleeful waited outside of the Gravity Shack. He was taking his gorgeous girlfriend to a movie and he was waiting for her to get ready. He simply loved going to horror movies with Pacifica. He found it so amusing that she had faced real monsters and ghosts, but she still grabbed his arm when ever parts got scary. If he was really lucky, then the night might end in a make out session.

The door opened and Dipper was disappointed when Gideon walked through.

"Look, I have given Pacifica every cure I could find on a love spell and none of them are working. She still thinks that you are the best thing since Smile Dip." Gideon said

Dipper rolled his eyes. "Your point?"

"If you don't tell me-"

"You are so cute when you try to threaten me." Dipper replied "Besides, I have told you many times have I told you that I have not put a spell on Pacifica."

"Give me a hint." Gideon begged "Did you give her some sort of potion."
Dipper groaned.

.....
Dipper sat in his silk lazy chair reading his journal for the millionth time. He was surprised when Mabel sat on the arm of the chair and laid across his lap and over his book. Her legs dangled off the side while her head rested on the other arm.

"Do you want something, my darling sister?" Dipper asked as he looked down at her wicked grin.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Now I am sure that you want something." He replied.

"Don't you want me to be happy?" She said "Gideon has not fallen head over heels for me yet, I have no idea why, so I was wondering if I could borrow some of the love spell you put Pacifica?"

Dipper sighed "I did not put a love spell her."

Mabel laughed and she leaned her head up. "You don't have to lie to me. We have both done much worse."

"I never cast any sort of love spell on her." He spoke slowly and clearly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Please."
"I would if I could, but I have not put a spell on her."

She got up and stormed off. "Fine, then I be forever alone!"

"Love you." He called.

"DIE!" she screamed back.
............
Dipper and Pacifica sat on a blanket spread across the grass. The moon hung over them with the silver light highlighting her natural beauty. A late night picnic was the perfect date. He leaned over and brushed her blond hair behind her ear. He gently kissed her before pulling away.

"Both Mabel and your cousin think I put some spell on you." Dipper said as he intertwined his fingers with hers. "It is getting ridiculous."

She winced "That might be my fault."

"Spill." Dipper replied

"Well, Gideon kept insisting that you did something, and I was bored, so I kinda just played along. "She replied sheepishly " I spun alittle story. I told him that one day I saw you and suddenly my life changed. My hatred for you turned into passion instantly"

"You little sly devil." He muttered "Do you have any idea how much *carp* I am getting for that."

She kissed him deeply "You're the best boyfriend."
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
Please review