ii

her--

something is different. i can feel it. in my bones, in my gut. someone is around me, though i do not know who it or even they are. i awkwardly peer around the corner of the market i just left, just to see who it is, or what it is. feeling weird, and a little embarrassed, i keep on walking to my apartment. as i live alone, there is not anyone to walk me home, or walk with me fore say, so here i am, walking alone in the dark to my home which is a block away. it is not too bad, though. i do not mind the dark, nor do i really mind being alone/lonely. all things as to what i am used to.

that is it. it is him. what i have been feeling must have come from him. as he is..different. maybe it is his appearance. i am not sure. not sure at all. he has lovely milk chocolate colored curly hair. so adorable. bright evergreen eyes. yes, very bright. while i continue to take in his look, i am surprised to find he was already looking my way. that was it. that was why i had such an odd feeling.

i soon grow confused as to why he is the only person on the sidewalk whom i seem to notice. why only him? i do not know what to do but keep my head down and walk faster, as my building is only a few too many steps for my liking, but i made it there in a minute or so. not too long. but not fast enough for him. when i got to the doors of the lobby, he was there, waiting with the door wide open for me to walk through. i hastily walk through, and quietly say a quick thank you to the gracious man, and walk fast to the elevator, going up to my room.

the elevator is more than half way closed when a tattooed hand and ringed fingers stop the doors from closing any longer. immediately i am in a state of panic, until i catch a glance at who it is.