Girlfriend more Important

Bryson, on the phone

"Bruh this plan is gonna work trust me on this.." I said

"Baby you hungry, I'm making you some food! Cmere!" She said

"Hold on Bae I'm on the phone wit Dylan.."

"Fucking knew it. All the time.."

"Nah I don't wanna play basketball today.."
Y/N was quite in the kitchen

"Nah bro I'm wit my girl I'm not going out there to go play basketball wit you guys.. What?"

"Oh my god.."

"Nah bro ball is not life, my girl is life." Y/N drops to the ground.

"Yea, yea, yea.." I said quietly..

"Aw nah you see we gotta chill at a different time because my girl! Is important to me and we are chillin so.. We can't hangout today." Bryson was on the phone wit his bro, you were in the bathroom shaving your legs.

"Cancel that shit, make other plans, why don't you get yourself a girlfriend like mine, and then you won't have to bother me when I'm with my girl." Y/N takes some lotion and splats it on her cat.

"We still bros but um my girl is more important than you are at the moment so we are going to reschedule goodbye bro my girl needs attention I can't be on the phone right now I can't be on the phone bye." I hanged up.

"Baby?? So your not going out today?"

"Nah Bae never you know I would never leave you for one of my bros like that, nah this is all quality time."

"Cmere.. Cmere you need to get your dick sucked.."

"Say no more cmere girl."

-QueenQuaaa 👑💖 😂😂😂