I feel horrible.

Every time she calls at home, I would always listen to the other line while she talks to our Mom. She would always ask about me and it hurts to hear her cry over the phone. 

There was a time when she called telling our mom that she wants to go home. I dropped the phone because my tears won't stop flowing.

When we were younger, she would always wear my clothes because she hates wearing girly outfits.

I would always pretend to be mad every time she gets my clothes whenever she's home and I'm not around but I actually make sure to leave something that I know she'd like. I'd always wash the apples in the kitchen counter at home because I know she always eats those. 

But I can never tell that to her.

When she came out of the bathroom the first time we came to the house stunned me. She came out wearing just my over-sized tee. I almost threw my members out of the house but I had to jump over and push her back to the bathroom.

We were awkward at first because I don't know how to talk to her. I don't know how to apologize to her. It's a good thing that the guys are starting to warm with her. They are all getting along.

I was startled when I saw a hand waving an inch just in front of my face.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I must have been out for a moment.

I saw Jimin hyung who's leaning close to me trying to get my attention, face full of concern.

"Of course." I smile. "Do you want to play another round? You actually suck at playing this, you know?" I mocked him while smiling.

" Yah!" I chuckled when he hit me in the shoulders.

"Ah. I'm so hungry" we had to turn around to see Hoseok hyung coming out of his room, messing his already messy hair. He walked over us and sat down in one of the couch.

"Jin hyung is cooking," I told him. "You wanna play?" I asked.

Hoseok Hyung took a glance at us, his eyes barely open. "Nope. Just play with that kid beside you who is a great embarrassment when it comes to playing."

"Yahhhh!" Jhope laughed as Jiming chucked him a throw pillow, myself doubling in laughter.

I can't stop myself from laughing when Jin joined us and sat down beside Hoseok.

"Why?" He asked, totally clueless about what is happening. My eyes furrowed.

I haven't had the time to talk to Jin hyung. The way he treats Jisoo noona is actually bothering me. I would notice how he always stole a glance at her when he thought nobody is looking. He is so attentive to her that I'm getting suspicious.

What's actually bothersome is how she responds to this. I notice how her face is blushing every time he's around. Besides, that scene the other day took me by surprise.

My sister was never close nor comfortable with guys besides me. 

I mean, she's totally awkward. She never had the confidence and even though she had been introduced to a very liberated country like the U.S, I knew from my mom that she never had a boyfriend there.

That silly girl thought that she's ugly that she's totally clueless how most guys always take a second glance at her. She never noticed how she's a total head-turner because she never pays attention, her vision always glued to the ground.

The other day, I caught Jisoo giving Jin hyung a paper bag. I almost went inside her room to smack her big time when I saw how she run like a high schooler after she gave "her present" to him. She's not crushing on him, right?

"You!" I snickered at Jin hyung who's poking Jhope hyung's cheeks while the other is once again trying to get some sleep.

He slowly looked at me as if unsure if I'm talking to him. 

My voice must have come too strong as Jimin nudge me in the shoulder. Of course, Jin hyung is older than both of us. He may be playful and kind but we knew when to not cross the boundaries. But not this time.

I did not pay attention to Jimin's nudging.

"Are you talking to me?" His hands pointing to his chest.

"Yes."

I gulped, trying to get all the courage that I need. "Do you like Jisoo?" I asked him directly.

Jimin stopped nudging at me. JHope opened his eyes and sat properly. The atmosphere suddenly changed while Jin hyung looked at me seriously.

I'm actually nervous as well right now. I'm not the one who always confronts the other members as I'm the youngest but this is something I have to do. I can't simply let this go. I need to protect my sister. At least I have to know if he likes her because from what I can see, the two are totally flirting with each other.

"What is it to you? Do you like her?" He shot back at me.

I stare at him seriously trying to figure out what he's thinking.

"Guys..." Hoseok hyung trying to break the tension.

"I thought you said you don't like her. Why are you so curious now?" He asked.

I looked at him intently, still serious as fuck, coz yeah.

"I just want you to know that I won't stay still if you hurt her. If you don't like her, stop being too cozy with her." I looked him in the yes to check his reaction while he's staring back at me.

He was silent for a few minutes.

I guess he doesn't like her. I pay my attention back to the game which was long forgotten, Jimin biting his lower lip in nervousness.

"Why don't we just eat? The food's----"

"I like her."Hoseok hyung was cut off by Jin hyung. My lips form a smile but I did not look back.

I'm fine as long as he doesn't hurt her. I trust my sister and I trust him as well.

Suddenly, the door just across the living room opened, and speaking of that little brat, Jisoo's figure showed up.

My mouth went dry when I saw her standing with just one of my old oversize shirts which is hanging just above her knees, her left shoulder showing as the shirt is hanging loosely on her body, her hair totally all over the place, her eyes half-closed.

I looked around to see the guys looking at her, mouth hanging wide open.

I took the pillow beside me and threw it in her direction. It hit directly at her face.

"Yah! Jisoo! Go back to your room and put something decent!" I yelled at her.

This girl is totally clueless.

I need to do something with her sleeping habits if we're gonna be living with the boys.