Angry make out sessions

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW WITH THE CHARACTERS BECAUSE MY BFF HELPED PICK OUT THE GUYS! I HOPE YOU LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS WE DO <3333 !!!!!

--------

Chelsea and I took quick looks at our rooms after our conversation. My room is huge! I was as excited as a newly divorced man in a strip club.

I guess they knew I liked stars because the whole ceiling is made up of them when you turn the lights off. I love stars because even in the darkest of nights you can look up and there is a little beam of light looking back down at you. It shows that in the darkest places there will always be hope. Plus, I'm very scared of the dark so it helps too.

My bed is double the size of a king bed and a section of the floor is a trampoline! Don't even get me started about the eighty inch television. We had one at my old house, but it was only for our movie room.

My thoughts were interrupted by the elevator door opening. Chelsea walked in and did the wiggly eyebrows thing while I laughed.

"Well, now we are alone, aren't we," she stated sarcastically. I threw my pillow at her and it hit her in the face.

"Not for long! Let's go slut!" I yelled as I ran towards the elevator.

When Chelsea got in, I pressed the main floor button labeled "man cave" and the doors closed.

"So, are you nervous?" I was trying to stop the awkwardness from surrounding us.

"Of course I'm nervous!!!" She scream whispered.

"I feel like there are cameras in here and they're just watching us," she spoke again.

"I know dude. I mean getting kidnapped by four hot drug dealers is a little bit sketchy," I replied.

"I just can't believe that your fucking dad is the drug lord of Atlanta! How fucking cool is that!" she cheered.

"Well, I would say it was amazing because we would get all of the free drugs we wanted, but we did get kidnapped and shit," I chuckled clearly annoyed.

This shut her up, and I kinda felt bad for being so harsh. I was just in a pissy mood to find out I had to live with four people I didn't know, and everyone that knows me, knows that I don't put up with dumb shit like this.

After a few minutes, we finally reached the main floor and we both exited the elevator. We walked back into the video game room and waited until one of them noticed us. Morgan looked over and then hit the boy with blue eyes across the head. Eventually, they settled down and they all looked in our direction.

"Time to tell us everything," Chelsea commanded.

The one with glasses got up and the rest of the boys followed behind him. We did the same until we reached a room with about fifteen chairs in it. Chelsea, Morgan, and I took seats across the table from the boys. Morgan sat on Chelsea's lap, so she could see over the table.

I was sitting across from the bad boy one, and he was irritating me because he wouldn't stop staring and smirking.

"Well, I'm Drew," the one with blonde hair offered.

"I'm Garrett," the one with glasses continued.

"I'm Braxton," the bad boy smirked.

"And I'm Luke," the one with blue eyes offered.

"Holy shit. It's not him, Alyssa," Chelsea whispered to me.

"Who's not him?" Luke pushed.

"Uh... Um..," she staggered.