The Meeting

When I was five, I loved drawing but there was no was proud of it. My parents are always busy with work. Work,work,work. Same excuse every time as to why they can't spend time with their daughter.

I was always alone, until I drew my imaginary best friend. I named him Fyodor and we were best of friends. He was always there for me to have a shoulder to cry on and to hang out with since I didn't have  any friends.

But as I grew up, I started facing reality which ruined my childhood. Making me forget about myself and my masterpiece, my imaginary best friend.

Ten years after....

I walk from my home to school, it will take me 15 minutes to reach the school. I have chestnut brown hair and paired with deep ocean blue eyes which I inherited from my father and speaking of which, he passed away not too long ago.

My life is messed up, my mom tries her best to distract herself by working over time which is fine by me since I'm used to it. It's sad, but I try my best to be like happy go lucky. Besides, we start our new semester for third year high school today.

It's a bright sunny day, the sun is shining and at the same time frying us which could be useful to fry eggs to save electricity. I've been talking all this time and didn't notice I arrived in school.

"Hey Zenneth! Long time no see!!", that's my best friend, Elise Anderson. She has golden locks which are always tucked behind her ears and has green eyes. She always hangs out with me but has another own group of friends too.

"It's only been 2 days." I replied with not much emotion. It was just during weekends when we can't see each other and we could still see each other in school.

"But, it seemed like forever..." she pouted and I rolled my eyes. "Drama Queen" I muttered under my breath and thank God she didn't notice. Suddenly, her face light up and I knew what was coming, gossips. 

"Have you heard? There's a new student transferring and it's a guy!" she shrieked, much to my dismay. I forgot to tell you that she's a gossiper. She knows every gossip in school and keeps me updated since I don't pay attention to those things.

Riiiiiiiing!!!! and there goes the bell.

I took a seat near the window so I can have a view of the plants outside our school. The school may be small on the outside but in the inside, it's huge and has an atmosphere of nature.

Professor Michael walked in and said, "Okay class, settle down. We have a new student transferring here and I want all of you to be nice to him". Students began to chatter with excitement to see the guy. "You can come in now".

He walked in and met my eyes. Then the most unpredictable thing happened, he smiled at me.

____________

 I'm an amateur with this writing stuff, please do understand if there are any grammatical errors.

I love to accept any criticism, suggestions and tips as well as positive feedback to keep me going.