Insecurity/Talia Garcia

Name: Talia Garcia

CP Name: Insecurity

Gender: Male to Female(TransFemale)

Age: 20 going on 21

Weapon: Magic

Eyes: Hazel with blue in them, making them look gray(I can't believe this really happens! Happened to my brother)

Hair: It depends. Usually she has a messy bun on the top right of her head, but when her hair is down, it reaches to mid back and is unruly as MESS, her hair is dark, dark brown, has straight bangs

Skin: She has tan skin, like a light brown(like Lance from Voltron: Legendary Defender)

Height: usually 4'10, but because of her power, she can take a height of someone's insecurity(the height they're insecure of)

Weight: 189 lb(pounds)

Outfit: Usually wears a blue turtle neck with no sleeves, black pants, white knee high boots, and her dark purple and black cape. 

Catchphrase: Please...Let me help you

Personality: she is assumed to be a dark depressing girl or happy bubbly and bright despite her backstory. No, you gotta get a girl who can do both! She can be bright and bubbly, sure. But she can also be dark and depressing. Overall, she's an enigma

Siblings: Ariyala(Airy-aye-luh) Garcia-Sister, deceased.

Ryan Garcia-Sister, alive and well

Parents: Jasyryn(Jazz-uh-rin) Frazier-Garcia-Mother, alive

Syanic(sigh-an-ick) Frazier-Father, alive

Likes: Foster kids, the color gray, helping people, video games, doing magic

Dislikes: Suicide, death in general, killing, being marked a deranged killer, being reminded of her death and her sister's death

Friends: Tania-Scott Harvest-Diance Unicul-Yante(That's 1 girl), Siria Farza, Julian Drake(TransMale, this is also her boyfriend, also a creepypasta oc, but not a creepypasta)

Enemies: Hariana Goodwillis Gramorr Jackson(Male), Willow Nadia

Other: She can be called Saint because of her cross motif, really doesn't want to kill people, but it just happens sometimes, hates how she is constantly having to cover her freckles and blemishes with makeup

Backstory: (This is long kinda)

Talia wasn't necessarily cool, but she wasn't a weirdo. She liked anime, hated the word hyper, and, naturally, loved all her family. The only problems were Hariana and Willow. Hariana was the captain of the cheerleaders! He loved to cheer and was super flexible. They may have been enemies, but he would never make fun of her for being trans. Because he was too. He loved it too. He understood, but they didn't get along. They got along as well as oil and water mix, but do tend to work well together. Willow was the library assistant and actually hated makeup. She didn't hate Talia, but didn't like her. But what they did caused her to hate them. They hated Talia's sister Ariyala to death. They wanted her to leave school and never come back. But they never wished her dead. They may have hated her, but they're still people.  But, moving onwards, they began to hate her more, but from a distance. Until someone noticed and did the job for them. A group of people bullied Ariyala for months on end, until she had enough. She apologized to everyone, and gathered them on the roof. The speech she gave was sad, but at the same time, nostalgic. Talia stood there, then began to realise. Ariyala was gonna jump. She pushed through people, hoping to make it, but sadly, she missed her by a hair. All that was left was a hair bow full of resentment, grief, thanks, and forgivness. Ariyala died that day, and so did Hariana and Willow. And everyone else. Talia found a note, and when she read it, she went crazy. After she snapped out of it, she put the bow on with her outfit and "fell" off a cliff so she could disappear. But, Talia was not finished. She had thought in her last moments that she didn't want people to be sad, and wanted to take the insecurities they have. And she became the insecure one. Taking the burdens for you, the hurt, and making you glad. She boosts confindence, steals away the fear, and the razors...

Like she wanted for Hariana and Willow...

Bonus: Talia loved Hariana once upon a time, Talia hates the color black, Willow wanted to be a singer, but was insecure, Hariana always thought he was too tall to be a cheerleader, Talia still loves Hariana and misses him